for Worth a Thousand Words

5/28/2019 c1 Derek
Kim saying to ron make sure you try to control Rufus eating habitsm ok
12/21/2015 c1 DavidC20OfficialWriter
The lesson that Kim learned is:
DON'T HIDE IMPORTANT THINGS TO YOUR FRIENDS!
10/21/2013 c1 11Maeph93
I was looking for an extension on Rufus-sitting and I found it! Thanks for writing this. Quick question: What's with the astricts?
9/19/2009 c1 JAKT
Ryan Stoppable,

Short, sweet, to the point. This is a wonderfully written story with a simplicity which draws the reader in to partake of its abundant adorability and brings closure to an episode too. This tale causes an awakening of the imagination and shows what a truly gifted writer can do when they use their own imagination.

Well done.

ja and kt

PS - it made for an excellent bedtime story last night too. giggle.
9/18/2009 c1 67Robert Teague
This is a good example of two writers taking the same scenario and ending with entirely different stories. My story was called "Mending Trust".

This was well-written, everyone was in character, and a lot of humor along the way.
9/18/2009 c1 26Sentinel103
Nice Ryan, Everyone was IC. Nice take of on what happened.

Good job and an enjoyable read.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
9/16/2009 c1 57Reader101w
Cute story, nicely written

everyone seems to be well in character, Kim being all nervous about Ron's reaction and Ron being immediately forgiving.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
9/16/2009 c1 20RonHeartbreaker
Nice. I enjoyed this. Kim and Ron are in character, there are a number of good visual moments (obviously, Ron and Rufus trying to grab the picture from Kim, your description of which made me smile), it's very cleanly written and edited, and of course it has that lovely ending. Good job.
9/16/2009 c1 4CajunBear73
Pretty good end to Ron discovering what happened just over his shoulder on vacation...