for What Next?

9/21/2009 c1 75WinchesterPhantom
Hey Angry Pengiun!

Ah, it warms my heart to see some Logan fanfiction. I like the idea and it did put a smile on my face so kudos for that.

However you should improve the format about how it is posted as it is a tad hard to read being one big clump of text. For example this short passage from your piece:

`That`s why you guys want me back. You want me to be the `poster child` for all other Detective`s to show them that it`s alright to go after the big fish.` `Not quite like that Logan.` `uhm hum.` `Like I said before, the NYPD needs Detectives to go no matter where it takes them without fear of consequences.`

That would be much easier to read if it was done like this:

"That's why you guys want me back. You want me to be the `poster child` for all other Detectives to show them that it`s alright to go after the big fish."

"Not quite like that Logan."

"Uhm hum."

"Like I said before, the NYPD needs Detectives to go no matter where it takes them without fear of consequences."

See how by spacing it out it makes it alot easier to read? Try that with your next fanfic. Every bit of new dialogue gets its own separate line.

Anyway good job on this one and good luck with your writing!

~ Winy