FanFiction.Net
for Return of the Black Cat

4/23/2011 c3 rikary
this is good ...please do update
9/6/2010 c3 6Lucem Yoru
*Sigh* I don't know if Train is lucky or not ^^' having all those girls interested in him. Nice story.
8/5/2010 c3 zenbon zakura
lol

lucky eve! knight in his bishi gun toting glory and returned!
5/25/2010 c3 11theREDCODE
oh my 7 or 8 month you need to update

i like this ok update soon
4/23/2010 c3 CHRISTIAN
IT WAS THE BEST ESPECIALLY THE PART WHERE TRAIN AND EVE MEET AGAIN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. OH, PLEASE DON'T DISABLE THE ANOMIOUS SETTING ON THIS PLEASE? I WANT TO GIVE MY INPUT.
3/25/2010 c3 BlueStar
I love it! Please update!
1/29/2010 c3 Jan Van Breeze
This chapter is one of my favourite so far. Since I am a train x eve fan, i realy like reading this part of the story. The way they met is kind of cool. And thank u for clearin that leon is just a fren cause i do not support eve x leon pairing. Sory. Cant wait for the next chapter and all the best for ur exams.
1/24/2010 c3 Kats02980416
I love the development of this story and the fact that it takes off from where Train had left in the anime and now has returned. It looks like feelings are all over the place and Eve and Train find themselves in a very different state of mind, cause it has been 2 years. Train must see Eve differently now. She has grown up and has Train missed Eve as well? Its funny that Train has crossed into Eve's school making an impression on all her classmates, good or bad and now think he and Eve have something going on. I cant wait to see what happens next. Thanks for writing.
12/12/2009 c3 frowninggivesyouwrinkles
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
12/8/2009 c3 sabakunogrim1995
okay, I like the plot, however your use of grammar needs some improving. I would recommend going through your chapters a few times before posting the final copy although who has the time.

A lovely story.

k needa go wax an octopus:p
12/6/2009 c3 10Akirina
Oh wow, sounds interesting.
11/23/2009 c3 2Kenjo
Wah... I like your fic=D Please update soon=D
11/16/2009 c3 12HeartOfTheWolf94
Come on write more please. I love this story line so far. It's really nice. Never thought of Train as a Knight before. :D
10/28/2009 c3 34Miyo-chan02
omgomgomg! yay! ^^
10/24/2009 c2 1lonelysasuke18
i soo...love it! keep up the awesome work!
25 Page 1 2 Next »