for Arteries

7/26/2016 c1 Karen Day- Lyon
Good story.

Medical error: the jugular is not an artery, it is a vein. Yes, you can bleed out from it, biut it takes a while, especially from a small laceration.
10/23/2014 c3 LACoFD143
Just an FYI - HIPAA did not come about until the 90s.
1/31/2013 c3 14Washingtonmyhome
Ouch! Poor John, getting his ears blistered by Brackett, then getting hurt on the job. Again! At least, he's forming a bit of a bond and bringing out that more human side of Craig Brice.
1/31/2013 c2 Washingtonmyhome
I notice that Brice seems a little more human at the beginning of this chapter, but then he reverts back to his walking rulebook persona.
10/5/2012 c4 Lori
Love the story...I am glad that Brice is finally seen in a positive light...I admit he did irritate me on the show but who knows why Brice was the way he was...maybe he and Johnny had something in common from his past as well? Anyway great story, looking forward to more.
7/11/2011 c4 43Kelmin
Fun story! I really liked Johnny's ability to appreciate Brice, and vice versa. Plus, when he played yenta to Brice and Bellingham, well, that was just precious.
5/11/2011 c3 starlight guardian
I love your stories, but what I like best about this one is that John Gage shows he can make a friend out of anybody, and he brings the best out of Brice. A likable Brice, and it only gets better.
9/6/2010 c3 sings2high
HIPPA regulations where enacted in the mid-90's, which makes them an anachronism for this time period.

Really enjoying the story!
7/1/2010 c4 Firemedic Janne
very very good! accurate, interesting, and realistic. this story is an absolute must read.

- Janne
5/18/2010 c3 jada952
well, johnny's a class act after brice sent that report in!

Glad to see Kel knows how to apologize too!
9/20/2009 c4 EWoods
I really enjoyed that story. I like the way Johnny brought Brice around, and his instincts for pairing Brice and Bellingham off. Nicely written1
9/20/2009 c4 4Hotflash
This has been a great read. Lately I have read several Brice stories and suprisingly, I really like them. What's more, even though he has been increasingly portrayed by fanfic writers as a decent guy (rather than just a pain in the axe) it seems completely believable. I also like that Johnny doesn't hold a grudge when he has been wronged. On a tecnical note, just a litte thing I noticed, when you start to read Chapter 4 just before Johnny greets Mike, the heading on the page reads "chapter 3" I know it doesn't make a bit of difference to the story, it just made me scratch my head and wonder if I was in the right place for just a second. Thanks for writing. Keep up the great stories. -Hotflash
9/20/2009 c2 Hotflash
Wow. I'm impressed with Johnny's understanding and compassion for Brice. Too bad Brice cannot see that Johnny does understand him. I like the understanding that the Chief had for all of the men needing to look out for each other. I think it is great that he valued Johnny's assessment of Brice and his abilities and didn't just write Brice off with respect to his reputation. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

-Hotflash
9/20/2009 c1 Hotflash
Great job. Lots of action and for once it is Roy, not Johnny with the serious injuries. I like the way Johnny is concerned about his friends having to take the hits for him from the Phantom. Well, I'm off to read the next chapters. Good job. -Hotflash
9/19/2009 c4 3crokettsgirl
Very good story I really enjoyed it. I love how Johnny played matchmaker for Brice and got him a station. Excellent job Sue
24 Page 1 2 Next »