for Even Now

10/18/2009 c1 Bravehearttegan
Just found this character while reading and spent the week trying to understand why anyone would just leave a whole family and not fight to the death to stay?

No canon seemed to offer an excuse... so this is an interesting POV.

Thank you.

Tegan
10/12/2009 c1 12Vendie of Rivendell
Loved it. Very simple, but you captured the images very well. I enjoyed it :)
9/28/2009 c1 2Eiladwyn
Just seeing if it's actually possible to review your own story...don't mind me...
9/20/2009 c1 3Vulture Hopes
I read this and loved it, and before reviewing, I read what everyone else had to say. I ended up agreeing with all of them :P A really nice fic. I'm favoriting!
9/19/2009 c1 20figliedellatempesta
Wow, thats sad, but really poetic! Short but really moving. Well done for capturing such a big theme in such a short space.
9/18/2009 c1 23ziggy3
You got that delicate balance between Celebrian's own despiar and her concern for her family just right. And the resolution was perfect- she decides they will survive and continue - it always seems so desparate I think. But this was very beautifully written and delicate.
9/18/2009 c1 Deleted Account Pending Remove
Wow, this is so intense! As I read it I kept seeing lines I planned to quote in my review and say how fabulous they were - but when I reached the end of the story, I realized I wanted to quote almost your whole fic! So all I can say is: if anyone's reading the reviews on this to see if it's worth your time, it is! Read the fic! This is incredible.

-Lysana

P.S. I found the part where Celebrian worried about Arwen fading to be especially chilling. I never thought of it before, but who knows if the loss of her mother did have something to do with the Evenstar's choice? (Not that she chose wrong, of course, but it's a scary thought - especially from a mother's perspective!)