for Point of View

12/24/2014 c1 random reader
I'm probably too late to comment but I have read your fic multiple times now. I mus say that I love it! You portray those feelings and protectiveness so adorably. They seem perfect for each other 3. Feel free to write more about tihs storyline ;). I'm sure there would be enthusiastic readers even though the fandom is few years old...
10/17/2014 c1 majorproblem101
This was AMAZING!
4/5/2013 c1 jonayla
ahw... that's so cute! and sad...
11/5/2011 c1 13daydream53
What can I say.. this is brilliant! Thank you for writing!
5/21/2010 c1 9illuminazione
i love it, it's funny and just plain gorgeous xD

nothing more to say

satori
4/24/2010 c1 54happychica
Brilliant and ingenius and amazing and perfect and in character and *continues list for quite sometime*

My Dogs: So...dinner's gonna be a while, isn't it?
3/22/2010 c1 3PeanutTree
Oh, number six just about broke my heart. Those fools! Why don't they get together already?
1/3/2010 c1 Alexis
This is just beautiful. You describe clearly the way both friends feel for each other, protect each other. Thank you!
9/19/2009 c1 91InSilva
You know, I do like the flow in this. The momentum of thought is really well conveyed.

Smiling for the numerical of the five problems Danny has and the single issue that Rusty has with having a "drop-dead gorgeous guy for a best friend" and sigh for the fact that they both want the other to be happy first and foremost in their choice of their "other" partner - "that perfect person".

Oh, and the together together and the people do sentiment? Absolutely. (Not so convinced that Danny would stop carrying food - think the consequences of Rusty looking for food elsewhere or indeed being deprived of a food fix could be uglier!)

And it's a bittersweet kind of feel to it all. That the "strange ache" of wistful and maybelove will never be talked about; Danny sitting up till morning; Danny not realising in the slightest all the ways that Rusty has tried which have had no effect and all the "dirty tricks" that Rusty uses when Danny isn't dating "that perfect woman" and all the people Rusty has tried as a substitute for Danny who just don't make the grade.

Thanks for writing.