for RoChronicles

9/3/2018 c1 TL4dN
Veri n1c3O12st0riWV
12/14/2016 c145 rangamanga
well I didn't see anything in the last few chapters coming

next update pls?
7/20/2014 c24 Fil
Nice chapter! I can see that Shu/Lana is the OTP in this story though I was hoping for Shu/Zira tbh, but I like everything regardless! Keep it up :) can't wait to read more.
6/3/2014 c40 Yusuke kun
Just started reading them again! XD Its been a while.
6/3/2013 c58 FullyFLUFFED
hi. Thanks for the update,btw.
I've only started reading a few weeks ago and I can't believe why the hell don't people support this fic! It's amazing. You really put much thought in all of the chapters. You really are one selfless person.

I swear, from now on to review on every single update!

On the other note;who's Amune?
11/21/2012 c51 DivineCluster
LOL chapter 49 was really funny ,and in a way cute! I love that Falcone and Ghebriel are finally together. I was really touch by that chapter . Ghebriel finally faced his fears.
11/14/2012 c49 wetpony
O.O

MR. NOM-NOM, WHAT ARE YOU?!

And I do wonder what's up with the queen? Thank you for another interesting chapter! :D
10/11/2012 c1 MissMuffinS2
b
8/6/2012 c43 DivineCluster
Dude,I totally Love your Story! It's so Cool and I asked myself why there's only 9 reviews*angry face* this should receive like 150 Reviews...
Ohh, And i took you how many months so you can update chapter 40? like three to four months..Those times were really painful! At least you updated three chapter*insert happy face*. I wish you update soon cause I want to see more(ZiraXJeliel and FalconeXGhabriel and Also some Shujiri and Lady Lana) Kyaa I'm A yaoi fan by heart!..
So LOVE YOUR FIC AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE!
10/21/2011 c39 Yusuke kun
i love the dog ears! XD

that's all...

hmmm... weeeeeeeeellllll... please update soon!
11/29/2010 c30 12KaraRapist113
Ohh, the suspense. I believe I could take an educated guess at who the two you've just brought into the story are and be at least close to right, hmmm? ^_^ You need to keep going with this, it gets more interesting with every chapter darling! (Also, nice use of Latin.)
11/17/2010 c28 Aroo
Glad to see somebody liked us enough to do a story involving the server before it went down. Keep up the good work, I can't WAIT to see what else happens.
11/7/2010 c26 Jesse H
Great to see you haven't given up on the story; it sounded really good from what I saw of the character bios and the plot on IM, so while we wait for Delusion to get back up and running again, I look forward to seeing more of what you have ready. (But don't forget your art assignments! You have to do those even if you DO hate painting!) Anyway, keep going with this. It's getting even more interesting with every chapter.
11/4/2010 c26 zesseiji ryouko
oh.em.gee. you CAN,NOT stop it there. you have to keep writing. I'm like, literaly at the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens!
11/2/2010 c25 KaraRapist113
So far so good, darling. I wish you would keep posting it on dA too, but such is life I suppose. I see the plot's thickening; can't wait to see what you have in mind for them next time. (Oh, yes, and..Dear? It wouldn't hurt to see a bit more suggestive hinting for other couples, too. Teasingly, if need be; I don't want to be the only one who's got so many pairings to ship from the list of the ones you and your friends have created!)
18 Page 1 2 Next »