FanFiction.Net
for Grey Walking

8/29/2010 c1 Fitz Darcy
Really great. Depressing, but great.
3/27/2010 c1 NaturalArtificalFruit
I. Love. You.

Usually Sylar & Claire Fanfics Are All The Same...

But You My Dear Made This Possibly The Best Ive read :)

I Subscribed to you :)
2/18/2010 c1 Sess
Well that's easily the most depressing sex story I've ever read. It's good actually just... Oh I don't know. Weird.
12/12/2009 c1 17SlowMovingTime
Wow, this was awesome..One of the best Sylaire's ever!
12/2/2009 c1 Andrazuria
this was really good, it made me super depressed though! having to live through all of that shit and knowing you wouldnt be able to escape from it would be horrible, im glad they had eachother though. haha sucks that red heads died out, i'm one myself! keep writing!
11/13/2009 c1 1angry penguin
A very good and well written fic. *sigh* Poor Canada. ;)
11/9/2009 c1 2DivineSynder
I can't believe I've never seen this before. ANd I consider myself a die hard Sylaire fan. Shame on me for not noticing it! *scolding myself*

I absolutely enjoyed this fic. I love the way you imagined the future and I could actually envision Sylar and Claire standing on those graves overlooking a new kind of city. I enjoyed the details of their surrounding and I enjoyed learning about their pasts and how they connect every so often.

I really love the way that you brought them together. Their chemistry in your fic is amazing and most writers aren't able to capture that. But you did. Bravo!

Now I'm off to read the sequel. Squeal!
10/24/2009 c1 Pipergirl
Absolutely frightening! These futuristic fics (and movies, of course) always scare the bejeesus out of me... *shudder*

Great story, you've managed to take the readers from desolate to frightening to wickedly erotic in such a short time. Loved it!
10/18/2009 c1 12JeanBoulet
Totally followed you from Wishful Thinking, and I really enjoyed this story. Great work, and I hope to see more of this pairing from you in the future!

~Shade
10/6/2009 c1 TAW23
Wow, this was really good. You used an amazing amount of detail and had a very strong and effective vocabulary. Love to see more stories! C=
10/6/2009 c1 4sanmi
Great story and amazing writing...Please continue season 4 or not .

Will be watchin ^_^
9/22/2009 c1 3CelesteGrey
Do you have any idea how many times I've reread "Wishful Thinking"? And now I get to add this to that list. Amazing.
9/21/2009 c1 Tara
Hey. Holy crap. You literally created a different world. It was so what I wanted to read after the premier ep this monday. Bravo.
9/21/2009 c1 Elliesmeow
I wonder if she'll be alone when she comes to the next ten year meeting?

Thanks for posting, congrats on the job.

-Ellie
9/21/2009 c1 2lemonmalfoy
Well written~! And so good. Wonderful sylaire. I think its the best I've found so far!
18 Page 1 2 Next »