for In Honor of LOTR

1/7/2020 c18 47megSUPERFAN
Love the mystery of this one- "Strider" is one of my favorite chapters in the book!
Some suggestions: Gimli, Eomer, Denethor, Treebeard, Elrond, Rosie, Fatty Bolger?
1/7/2020 c17 megSUPERFAN
YES this one is amazing! (Is it your first one in this story from first-person POV?) You capture the Gollum-ness so perfectly; awesome job!
1/7/2020 c15 megSUPERFAN
I love how each of these poems has a unique rhyme and words that fit so perfectly! They're all so beautiful. :)
1/7/2020 c3 megSUPERFAN
I love this one! It's got the little hint of rising epicness at the beginning turning into a satisfying conclusion. :)
4/16/2019 c18 14Cuthalion97
Hmm, wow! That can't have been easy, writing those poems with 'assigned' beginning letters for each line! These were all good; my favorites were Sauron, Aragorn, Legolas, and Strider. Especially Aragorn and Sauron, I think; the lines in those were very smooth-sounding. And will you be writing one for Gimli? (T'would be a challenge, I think . . . ) ;)
1/26/2015 c8 8Anne Onymus
This is wonderful! I'll have to favorite yet another fic tonight (or this morning). I might try the same thing - though of I do, and publish it, I'll say you inspired it.
12/27/2014 c18 FandomFangirl100
You actually read the books I can tell!
Yay!
I'm not the only one!
12/21/2014 c18 Deleted Account Pending Remove
Nice! I like the feeling of mystery. And as fits Strider, at least *as* Strider, it's a lot more plain-spoken than much of your poetry. Simple and direct words, and at least the appearance of a style that's more conversational than high-poetic - though I daresay there's more planning and pattern behind your word choices and arangements than I'm catching! The feeling of menace and unfinished questions also fits this point in the story. I'm definitely looking at Strider through the hobbits' eyes at the Pony here. Great chapter! I'm glad you're still updating this and "In Memory of the Silmarils," however intermittently.
8/13/2014 c14 24Galad Estel
This poem about Arwen suits her as well. Beautiful yet sad.
8/13/2014 c11 Galad Estel
Oh, this is lovely! I love how begin and end Sam's poem with flowers.
8/13/2014 c9 Galad Estel
What a lovely poem about Theoden. It shows his courage and weakness as well.
8/13/2014 c5 Galad Estel
This nicely reflects the spirit of Eowyn, great alliteration as well.
10/26/2013 c5 20Miriel Tolkien
This last line is just perfect! 3
10/11/2013 c17 auri-australis
Every single one of these poems is so well rhymed.
7/24/2013 c4 Guest
I am so glad I read you're beautiful poem. You've made a lot of people very proud. You are a good rhymer, keep up the good work.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »