for Make A Wish And Blow

10/19/2009 c1 2iwannakissyou022
m, very steamy. a great PWP. it was very different from the other ones i've read in that the plot was actually very interesting. awesome job!
9/29/2009 c1 Dixiecharmer
This is minor, but you miss-use the word loose. One way to help remember which word to use.

"I would hate to lose the game because of a loose shoestring."

Many writers use loose when the mean lose.

I like the story and hope you continue writing.
9/26/2009 c1 2LivingForWriting
wow :) loved it. and please leave it as a one shot, no matter how much you are pestered. tis brilliant as it is. :D
9/24/2009 c1 12WistfulLove
Great story! Really enjoyed it...I know you say it's only a one-shot, but I really think you should continue it. Draco just left without a word...will he remember any of it since it was Hermione's wish? Will the two of them now build anything off of that since they went so far?
9/24/2009 c1 3einnidmalfoy
Amazing. So hot! And no OOCness at all!
9/23/2009 c1 4Kay Nastalia
Very good job. I liked this oneshot and it was good because everyone was so in character. Good job. I liked it very much.
9/23/2009 c1 1TheSlowMidnightDreamer
This oneshot was really really good. You are an amazing writer! :) btw, I was reading your author's page, and I'm from MN too!
9/22/2009 c1 12jdeppgirl4
Oh my goodness, I'm SO glad I started reading fanfiction again! That was just great! Very well-written, not overly smutty, and Hermione & Draco were both in character. Excellent job : )
9/22/2009 c1 4KatatonicRedHead
Wonderful! What an excellent idea for a story. I'm sure this was a oneshot, but I really think you could continue this. I mean, he just put his clothes on and left. No words! So Draco-like though. I suppose it made sense.
9/22/2009 c1 4XO Lovely Lady 08
Wow damn! That was good. :D One question: Does Draco remember it or was he in a daze from the wish?

Thanks

Kat~
9/22/2009 c1 10with-a-flower-in-her-hair
It was entertaining, and it helped me pass some time. Complete success :)

-flower-
9/22/2009 c1 41KatsOnTheAirplane
It was okay peson =]
9/22/2009 c1 mjmusiclover
amazingness & happy 21st :D & thanks for what i need , smut :D that was good :D
9/22/2009 c1 kazfeist
Lovely little oneshot, but you know Draco's not going to be satisfied with just once, don't you? :D
9/22/2009 c1 3margaritama
this needs a follow up...LOL
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »