for Fangrlz II: Legends

3/10/2013 c8 aisuru-hondoo
Neji is so needing some help to court jowan. im just not sure if Hiasi will help a lot, jowan is from our world after all. But this was good!
3/6/2013 c21 Imaginneeee
WHATTTTTT
CLIFFHANGY ENDING THERE
WELL I'M MOVING ON TO THE THIRD ONE.
BYEEEE
3/1/2013 c21 11MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness
Oh. My. Flippen. God. You made me fall in love with your writing all over again. This is one of the greatest stories on Fanfiction and way better than the craziness the manga became. To the third installment!
2/26/2013 c21 mg4of6
Aww...This story is great!
2/22/2013 c21 3DeeaE
whadaaaa heckkk

love it
2/22/2013 c21 3Matsui Aiko desu
Hmmmm...

missed you
-J
2/19/2013 c21 Bl8hBl8H
I have to say, your writing has significantly improved! And I love your idea of placing little lines at random(?) parts of the chapter; it adds a mysterious touch to it, therefor it's brilliant! :) College definitely sounds like a huge pain in the ass, U_U, so it's understandable as to why you had such a long absence. Though I hope to see this series continued, and wish you much luck in college. u
2/18/2013 c21 1AnimeCrazed121
Oh my.
Girl, your style of writing is crazy! I loved it so much! I admit that I had to read the chapter twice to get the whole picture but now that I've figured it out I am SO excited!
I really just can't stress enough how amazing this chapter was, really. Your writing has improved so drastically and your technique was just amazing. I was literally speechless.
I liked that you left out the POV names on purpose, it really highlighted the scenes and brought out the excitement factor once you realized who was speaking or thinking.
Also the poem was just so heart wrenching. I just couldn't stop reading the strange font, I'm glad you made most of it stand out or else it wouldn't have had the same effect. It didn't take me long to realize that the bold wasn't actually supposed to affect the plot as much as heighten the effect. They were all placed in very clever places, it really shows just how hard you worked to make this chapter perfect.

I had such a great time reading this chapter, it really made me think. Mostly about that word used in the last sentence. Kuromira.
I can't wait to find out Katie's fate.
2/14/2013 c21 katsekala
It was great! Many kisses!
2/13/2013 c21 6ManicBunny
All I have to say is whoa...intense.
2/13/2013 c21 4Warrior of Aces
What's with all the wierd letter/character's in this chapter?
2/13/2013 c21 12bored411
woah O.O this chapter was intense and i seriously cannot wait for the next story to be up i really like how you put in those sections with different font too. really awesome. ;) update again soon!
2/13/2013 c21 4FanGirl1567
Oh. MY. GOD! Im a bit confused, to be honest, cause i cant figure out what happened to Katie, really. But im sure i will find out in the third part. Please, oh please continue soon. :3
2/12/2013 c21 Raiko
Oh wow I'm so excited now!
2/12/2013 c21 31li'l fat necrosis
You updated. You, Destiny, fucking updated. This is fucking epic to me. I thought you fucking died, got kidnapped and became a sex slave, ANYTHING. I was not expecting you to update. But I'm so fucking happy you did. Your writing style has changed, not necessarily for bad. Its just good. there's a better flow to it, if that makes any sense. God, I'm so happy I think I'll read the whole thing from the beginning. And for some reason, your not under my story alerts, Just favorites. Tell you one thing, that shits about to change. Keep up the writing, I know you have a real life, but it'd be a shame to let this story die.
673 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »