for Fangrlz II: Legends

2/12/2013 c21 2Hikari no Minerva
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
That, my friend, is cruel and unusual punishment..disguised as a cliff hanger. Please tell me that what I think will happen won't and/or will (you write back and I will tell you my theories).
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
2/12/2013 c21 1Kaito The Shadow Wrya
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ALIVE! *Glomps* THANK YOU FOR NOT DYING ON US!
2/12/2013 c21 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there, welcome back at long, LONG last! I TOTALLY understand that you have a life outside of fanfiction and it keeps you busy. But THANKYOU so much for updating before Valentine's Day, that is a gift in itself!

Now for my review...it appears that TWO of our Fangrlz have problems during this battle. First Katie with her 'alternative' personality given to her by 'Madara' and now poor Sam's curse mark is playing havoc with her.

Becasue of it Katie is in REAL big trouble now! Kaitlyin's loyalty is touching but I fear it's going to take more than that to help her. I like the idea of messed up writing in this chapter, it shows how their thinking is messed up. Very inventive! Can't WAIT to see how this will turn out! Update again whenever you can I, like all your other faithful readers will be waiting! See you then and have a Happy Valentine's Day!
2/12/2013 c21 zephyr.and.gloaming
waht.

i have to say, i was sort of shocked when i got the notification in my inbox. i figured you'd stopped with this.

but woah. seriously. woahwoahwoah. i say this in the most respectful way possible - i think your writing has really improved since your last update. there's a serious kick to it. and the lyrics imbued within the narration is a nice touch.

and ohmygosh i honestly don't know what to say.

the fight scenes were sort of extremely epic but at the same time...I ONLY HAVE SORT OF A LITTLE BIT OF AN IDEA OF WHAT'S HAPPENING. but it's a strangely good feeling. ofdnigsdmf;sdofe;e9rjw (*keyboard spazz*)

i'm so stoked you've decided to get back into this! welcome back to ff-net, and i can't wait to see what's next! hurraaaaaaaaay. i think i'm going to go do a dance now.
2/12/2013 c21 only one
dude* is done reading* my mind is all jumbled and wah. what do you mean all of it is in one perspective? wernt we gona go world jumping and all that? I'm confuseeddd
2/12/2013 c21 9khaleesiofthewolves
Wow...
2/3/2013 c20 ookami ulrica
Please continue!
1/24/2013 c20 Guest
Come ON! I want mooooreeee, this is so good. Pleaseee... I'm dying here!
1/21/2013 c20 2Hikari no Minerva
PLEASE write another chapter soon! I KNOW college is tough (I'm currently getting enrolled in Nursing school) but I REALLY want to know what happens next in this gem of a story. It, as weird as it sounds, actually helps me study...I study for two hours and then I get to read a few chapters...haha Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm rooting for you and eagerly awaiting the next installment...
GOD BLESS!
Hikari (Trisha)
1/9/2013 c20 7CrazywithaComputer
O. M. GARSH! Once again, I love your story. I realize that you haven't updated this for a while and have probably forgotten about it, but as a reader I really hope you pick this up again. I can't wait to find out what Deidara decides to do and what the deal is with Yaito (if I spelled that right). Great story, please update soon!
12/13/2012 c20 1Kaito The Shadow Wrya
Are you still here? This is awesome and I need more to feed my obsession.
12/2/2012 c20 Raiko
Katie! I hope you're doing ok :)
Please update soon if possible!
11/9/2012 c20 3wolves134
please update this is a great story
10/27/2012 c20 noa
write more plzzzzzzz
and soon to
thanks XD
10/6/2012 c20 7Chopsticks89
This is really interesting...
673 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »