for Fangrlz II: Legends

9/22/2009 c1 17Sora Hoshi
*screams and glomps* YAY! You started the sequel! XD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

*releases and dances around in circles* That was totally AMAZING! I thought it was really sad that Tobi wasn't actually there, but it does make sense... U.U Oh well! I can't wait for when the three leaf ninja come through! XD Oh, quick question; in the preview from ch. 73 of the first fic, you had Kakashi come through. Are you going to have Ashley do something? :? Oh, and is the Fangrlz: Deleted Scenes going to still be happening? ^_^

Can't wait for the next chapie!

-Sora-
9/22/2009 c1 Hail Knight
Amazing first chapter. I absolutely LOVED it! Can't wait until the next chapter! (But of course, I will. Figure of speech.) Already hooked on this story. The first paragraph had me hooked. Good luck with college. :)

!Hail Knight!
9/22/2009 c1 Telekinetic Lightning Ninja
o. its like she had a vision. i actually thought it was real too. great descriptions, great in general, as usual.

yah! the sequel! you make my life so happy! now PLEASE make it even happier with sasuke x sam!
9/22/2009 c1 1Wolfsong01
Awesome. You write as amazing as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Wolfsong01
9/22/2009 c1 8HimeKimmyKay
I like it!

Coming good so far can't wait for the next chapie
9/22/2009 c1 3KittyKatKrack
AH! FINALLY! Fangirlz II: Legends is OUT!

And what a great start to an even greater story! For a while there, right up until Katie said "I'm dreaming," I actually thought Tobi was there in the flesh. Then he said "Yes you are." And I was like "WHAT?" *Hand to chest* I can't wait to see what happens next! One chapter and I'm hooked all over again!
9/22/2009 c1 1Tsuki Kiba Kumori
o i love it so far! love, love, love it! keep this up, it's pure awesomeness! can u tell i like it? hahaha :)
9/22/2009 c1 Peculiar Daze
OH.MY.GOD

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

(Hi it's Claudia ^^)

YAY!

I thought the dancing scene was soo cute! Absolutely adorable!

KYA! AMAZING!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!
9/22/2009 c1 2Mozaic
OH MY GOD!

THIS IS SO COOL!

TOBI'S A STALKER!

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSIBLE!
9/22/2009 c1 alchemistvampireninja5595
I've been waitig for this since the first one ended I'm s excited to read about the other girls.
9/22/2009 c1 11Thomas Drovin
Yay! Welcome back! I am SO looking forward to this sequel!

It may have been months since Katie and her friends saw Naruto and his friends, however it's clear to me that Tobi is STILL on her mind! It goes to show that she really DOES have feeling for him and that is so CUTE!

Anyway that dream she had is either a preview of things to come, or maybe Tobi and the other Naruto ninja's are CLOSER than they think! I can't wait to find out!

I'm adding this to my favorites see you next update!
9/22/2009 c1 1KittyKatze20