FanFiction.Net
for Softball and Swords

8/2/2014 c1 Lu Bu
Hello Sam
How is you shoulder i ust wanted to say im sorry for threatening you i cant trust somebody i just met
However I Diao Chan Cheng Gong and Zhang Liao would love if you welcome us with your presence again
Until Then Farewell
5/19/2010 c1 Awsomness185
This was so funny and awsome! You have very original characters. I was wondering if you could make a sequal please! What does the main character look like I think I skimmed over it. But I do wanna know what happens next,will she ever find a way back? She did just get kissed...wahh! I wanna know what happened.
10/25/2009 c1 9Turtlefoot
i rock. u know it =D i had no idea what the heck is Dynasty warriors or something but since im in it i just HAD to read it! jk i really did liek it!
9/22/2009 c1 11Keeper of Fatestones
...Dream? How? *grabs head* ...headache... Good story, and I believe I'm the first review right? I loved how you kept challenging Lu Bu. You could use a little more spacing between when people talk. Oh, and Lu Bu has a tendency to kill everyone in one hit (though you score major points for killing him with a new character.) *sigh* Reminds me back on DW3 when I first used Zhen Ji and SunShangXiang... I (oddly) managed to kill Lu Bu with SSX (at the beginning! She had NO EXP!)!