for Arranged

9/19/2014 c14 1bcullen1026
In case you needed inspiration to finish this after two years, I really like it...you should finish it.
5/24/2014 c14 Cabiria1999
AWEOME!
Please continue the story. It's so good it even made me cry at one point. I'm that into it. Please continue. Will Kilian survive? Will Alisa eventually get her powers back? Somehow? Will the other witches that Hadrien striped get their powers back?
9/1/2013 c14 dhezelb
Hi, where are the remaining chapters? Please upload sooooon ! :)
12/1/2012 c14 hunter's girl
More please
10/8/2012 c9 miffielilly123
Sooooo good! I have been reading this story for the whole day and only put it down to eat and pee! AWESOME!
6/30/2012 c14 3Confused Faerie
Love this story so much! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/6/2012 c1 3KittentheWitch
Oh my God this is unreal I just can't stop reading it:)
3/30/2012 c14 9Wanderlust315
update soon! love this story!
3/10/2012 c14 1erininoctober
Holy lordy! I don't remember the last time I read something that actually made me gasp and grab my pillow for support! I cannot believe she's pregnant, and now I'm curious as to what's going to happen in the next chapter! I'm sad it'll be the last one, though, because I really loved this story and it's technically the reason I got this account and started writing fan fiction for Sweep myself. Can't wait till you update again!

~Erin
3/10/2012 c14 2Jelly Babes 101
Fabulous! Thanks for updating.
3/10/2012 c14 3midnightwriter13
LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
2/24/2012 c13 midnightwriter13
LOVE IT!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE UPDATE SOON!
11/29/2011 c13 1erininoctober
You left at such a cliffhanger! It's so hard to just end it like that, that I've had to imagine my own ending, and that my friend is something I only do in extreme cases! I hope you can update soon-ish. Take your time, I know how busy life can be.
11/19/2011 c13 High Low
I really hope this isn't the end of this story! update soon x
8/18/2011 c13 1Fiery-Earth-Girl
i am loving this story! :) plez update soon, ive notice the last time u did it was last year, pleezzzz (review: its your food right? hope ive made it useful lol:) )

**Firey-Earth-girl!**