for Daddy Doesn't Love Me

4/3/2017 c1 I hail from 2017
Omg xD this was good, mhmm mhmm, when clicking on the tittle I thought it was going to be about The Warden and it seemed that way for the first couple sentences, then I happened to glance up to the notes at the beginning of the story and saw 'see if you can figure out whose pov it is w/o skipping to the end' & was just like "The Wardens, Duh" but when I got to the part where it said "...off to work on your brilliant prison" I thought that sounded more like The Warden's Superjail, instead of his dad's regular prison, so I was just like... "Wait is this about The Wardens fictional son or some shit...? xD" aaaaand then BAM! Jailbot xD
And I was just like "of course! this was goooooood"
So had to review

My two cents to all the other reviewers (who probably wont be reading this xD) on The Warden and how he seems to care about Jailbot, and he does I agree but only to an extent just like with all the other characters, so I'd say The Warden cares about the Jailbot most out of everyone but thats still not saying much, considering it's The Warden.

Thought provoking little poem Thank you for this
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
wow now that i read this i noticed that he really doesnt care
11/30/2011 c1 PeaceLuvVictory
This was awesome. You tricked me into thinking this was about the Warden and thats a pretty hard thing to do.

Prison Mogul,Warden. Warden,Jailbot...Like father like son.
3/27/2010 c1 Nietomi Hauxu
Aww! Poor JailBot.

I swear when I first saw the title I thought "C(S)ancer?" Or some OC child of the Warden.
1/25/2010 c1 79837281933210
aw, that's so sweet! T_T how cute. poor jailbot...
10/29/2009 c1 lovewarandhate
D'aww. Thats so cute, and depressing! I love it. O3O
9/26/2009 c1 2alopexCruoris
Lolz, I totally thought it was the Warden at first, and as soon as I hit the end, all I could think of was WHOA! IT'S JAILBOT!

It kinda makes me feel bad for him... or it... But still -huggles Jailbot-
9/25/2009 c1 33tere moto the sentry
Poor Jailbot...Yes, I thought it was the Warden at first, but then I actually considered Jailbot for a time before getting to the end. But I thought, 'But doesn't he love him?' But then, I really can't tell much either way from what I remember in the show. It seemed he did have some caring feelings for him in "Dream Machine"...

_tere