for Whole again Severus

2/3 c15 10tpaturi
Well, the time period this was made in really speaks for itself. This was written really well but glorifying rape? That's a no from me. I don't care whether Severus was raped over and over and over again every day for his entire childhood- it doesn't give him an excuse to do it to her.
12/27/2021 c1 4Madylyne Hatter
i saved this like 8 years ago, and when im sad i always come back to re-read the series. its one of my favorites even now.
11/9/2020 c24 2PandorWho
Ok, I need to say it ... FINALY ! You have no idea how many fic I read and non of them satisfied me and I was started to be desperate ! And them I find this wonder ! this is absolutly amazing ! Your story is very well written and so nice to read, your characters are so good and you get Snape so right (and that is a very difficult thing to do ! I know, I tried...) I like what you've done with Remus and Sirius, I love what you've done with Neville ! You did a really great job and I am so happy you shared it woth us and I am so glad I found it ! Thank you so much for that amazing piece of art ! And I do believe in Happy Ending too ! Thank you again !
1/22/2020 c24 PrismRootStarlight
I love love love this! Truly your characters were amazing and your English was fantastic! Thank you for this lovely story!xD
8/26/2019 c22 Kagenui247
I’m having a problem seeing it on the Mobil app. It still works on the website tho. But this is my 3rd re read of your works. I love this whole series. o
5/29/2018 c24 Guest
You are an exquisite writer, and it is almost hard to believe that you are not a native English speaker yourself. I hope that one day you will release your own books and make money from your talent. This is my favourite Harry Potter fan fic to date!
3/2/2017 c24 4TheAtlantisGirl
I absolutely love this story and the others. I think I've read this one three or four times now. Great job!
10/11/2016 c24 2riverrat1
Awesome story! Loved the plot with the 4th unforgivable curse and that it was the opposite of the mirror of erised. I also loved your characters. I imagine this is close to how Severus would have turned out if he had been allowed to live and find somebody who would understand him. Your writing is excellent knowing it is your first fanfic and English isn't your first language (the same here, btw). Wish I could be that good. This will definitely go to my favorites.
Now, without further ado, on to the sequel!
9/11/2016 c24 TrenchcoatTheVegbian
I'm crying!️️️️
3/19/2016 c1 3Dream.Weaver.Stories
This is a great story. It is very interesting to read stories that don't simply follow the book plots. Your story is also great considering your first language isn't english? Well done!
5/22/2015 c1 bboops22
wow serene is quit a character ben mmm and la is laurel is shy nice first chap
2/25/2015 c24 1ArtRat
I absolutely loved this story. I can't wait to read the other installments! And bravo on this being your first story in English you have mastered the art of writing much better than some of the others. Thank you for the wonderful story!
2/24/2015 c2 ArtRat
That was very clever! "You can't set the world on fire whenever it doesn't obey your orders." ah! I love it!
3/1/2014 c24 VisforVixen
Wow. I don't think I've ever been so sad to see a story end. It was marvelous. Couldn't even tell English was your second language! Can't wait to read more of your work!
2/28/2014 c5 VisforVixen