FanFiction.Net
for Death of Today

10/29/2020 c71 Spade Zi
Just a Spade casually dropping by
10/29/2020 c2 Nimbletonia
I am rereading this for like tenth time or so, and I am thinking to myself "Huh, why this seems so different". Then I go to the next chapter and there is "EDITED October 2020" and I screeaam. Thank you so much for such a pleasant surprise! 33
10/17/2020 c6 2Zasha the Cat
The eruditio is the internet
10/14/2020 c71 babywolfchick11421
My favorite fanfiction of all time. Its pure brilliance. Since you are finally uploading it to AO3, I was drove back here to read it once again. What I absolutely hate about this fanfiction is that it makes me desperately want a good Luciaus/Harry fanfiction. God i almost wish Tom would just share a bit, but at the same time I know taht isn't tom. Tom/Harry is my OTP but luciaus/Harry. I need it in my life. If on the off chance ypu read this and reading, I'd love it if you knew any that you could reccomend?
10/3/2020 c71 2vampdreams
Oh this was fan-fucking-tastic
One of the best Tom/Harry I've read, and I've read a lot
Not only did you manage their tug-of-war of power and games well, you gave them elaborate characteristics
The same with the other major players, and plot points
I loved the fact that this fic spanned over such a large timeline (maybe not in years, but certainly in events) and never got slow or boring
You held my attention throughout extremely thoroughly
I adore the end, it fits the story like nothing else would
You have done an amazing job, thanks for sharing!
10/2/2020 c71 Himmelstaenzerin
I don't have any words to describe how I feel now that I've finished your story after three days of reading it...just let me tell you that this must be one of the best stories I've ever red!
9/24/2020 c27 aikihiro
I’m imagining Klaus’ mannerisms with vl lol
9/22/2020 c71 nie.elena
It's good story, and ! I like this ending!
9/16/2020 c1 erichg
is this a slash m/m?
9/15/2020 c71 m-6538006
No words can do justice of this fic
8/5/2020 c71 DarkerShadeofDolphin
This is wonderfully written and I am satisfyed with the place we leave them. I view this story as a way of watching the changes and growth to both protagonists, and that in a way makes the stoy endless. I love how just incredibly sharp Izar's mind is, all the while continuing to challenge Voldemort, and fighting relentlessly for his own freedom and beliefs, never letting others thoughts on topics such as death to sway him. I admire your writting; it was a plesure to experience this journey that you documented.

~DarkerShadeofDolphin
8/4/2020 c32 DarkerShadeofDolphin
I love this story. It is so beautifully written. The dark tones of the plot sucsessfully highlight the maturity and aboslute pain of Izar's tale, interlinking with with sarcasm and deep mind games. I hope to see the man Izar will become and how much control Izar has with his relationships. (After all... is it bold of me to assume that this experience hasn't changed his minset with people like Draco and Daphne)

~DarkerShadeofDolphin
7/31/2020 c1 ALANKRITA
Honestly this was not the way I imagined the ending to be ...but I still very much like it... I literally completed this in two days... I've been looking so long for a decent fanfiction to give me that thrill of adventure reading... I've read almost every good harrymort or tomarry fanfiction but I have been avoiding this even after seeing this getting recommended multiple times.. Mostly because I am more into cannon harry but dammm this occ harry has changed my opinions...I never read a murderer harry but this one was just so nicely written...I freaking love this...
7/11/2020 c67 neoncoralldragon
Hello!
Im already nearly through the story and I just have to say, this is really good! I love it so much!
I like Izars personality, because he really has strong and admirable traits but also struggles sometimes because of them. I'm happy that, though he is dark, he is loyal, has morals and doesn't let anybody take that away from him. It feels really human to follow his thought process. Haha, if you understand what I mean.
The character growth is incredible.
And I also enjoy how well Izar and the Dark Lord are getting along. They have a deep relationship, where even they do not understand everything of it, but they understand each other so well, more then they understand themselves. They don't make anything easy for each other, and it's fun and complicated.
In the beginning I wanted to stop reading because of some things, also because we are on the moraly wrong side here and because of voldemort not being human, but you did a really great job of keeping me! In soooo happy I didn't stop reading!
I like all the other characters and their relationships, you write human interaction so well! And your writing style and sense of humor and so on, I like all of it!
This story is so not ordinary and special.
And I'm slowly getting dark myself, haha.
And it's exiting how it all will end.
Thank you so much!
7/8/2020 c60 Nemaza
On a depressing note. It would have been great if over the summer Sirius pure happiness was able to give Izar pure happy memories that could make a Patronus and we learned in this chapter as he is reminiscing that this occurred and as he handed the body over he tells them to put on the tombstone: the pure light wizard that could even give the dark a potronus.
8,592 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »