FanFiction.Net

I’m really weak at how petty Izar be. Lol
3/27/2020 c42 aikihiro
Someone got some JELLY!
3/27/2020 c30 aikihiro
“Stubbornness that morphs into stupidity” LOLS ima definitely use that from now on
3/26/2020 c27 aikihiro
I love the SLASH. Of anything
3/26/2020 c20 aikihiro
Okaaaayyy
3/26/2020 c14 aikihiro
Lovers spat, ain’t it? Lmbo
3/25/2020 c71 slurpee127
This story is brilliantly written. All of the characters who appear in the original story are the same. They have the same strengths and weaknesses as their counterparts here. You mirrored them wonderfully, and created such a beautiful, well-rounded, and intrguing story. There are no loose ends, no unexplored development, and the characters grew as their expereinces shaped them.
Bravo
1/18/2020 c71 Kishie008
Oh my EFFING god! This was amazing!

THANK THANK THANK YOU! So much for such a fulfilling story! X
12/28/2019 c63 10AAu.27
What the flipping f*ck!? Did I just read a revelation that my favorite character died!? NO! BASTARD! Stupid emotions! No! I want my favorite fae to live! Don't you die on me you little sh. Technical difficulties due to the emotional turmoil of your reader. Great job on the twist here! And though it took quite the curiosity and persistence I have to come this far (their relationship is slowly unfolded and I appreciated their relationship just now), your story now has me on the tips of my toes.
12/27/2019 c39 AAu.27
This frankly such a lovely story. And though I'd often grimace at how forceful Voldy is acting towards lovely Izar, it made me yearn more of how it would unfold for the two. It honestly reminded me of another fanfic but this is one of the better lot.
12/19/2019 c71 Guest
I swear that was the longest journey of my life but I loved every minute of it. Love how this turned out. It was amazing how you where able to show so much of the characters growth without them loosing parts of themselves.
12/15/2019 c71 arwy
Hello,
I'm a french reader. I begun reading your story with the french traduction. I loved it so much, I couldn't wait and came here to finish it.
Congratulations, what a work ! Loving story, so different from the other " Dark Prince Harry" type !
So complexe, so moving and touching ! I love 'the Regulus father idea'.
Thanks a lot for your time and work,
Arwy, 37, 3 children and lot of time to read really good stories, like yours !
12/3/2019 c1 Senseo
It sounds interesting but I can't read about forced sexual slavery.
8,593 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »