FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

4/5/2011 c4 Rune Tobor
Pretty good, There are a few fics taking Ranma back in time, and at least one that has her restart life as a baby without the time travel. This combo of the two ideas is possibly unique. Now please update it. And have Ranma(Now Ranko) beat the crap out of Genma if you can manage it.
11/19/2010 c4 3tuatara
This story was off to a lovely start, but it does skip ahead perhaps a bit too far from newborn "Ranma" to 3-year-old Ranko. It would help at least to see when Ranma realizes that it's not a dream and she's really Ranko now. But toddler Ranko looking after Ranma (which is to say...herself) and bonding with Akane is stupendous! You have a slew of wonderful ideas for Ranma stories. I only wish you'd share some more work with us. I definitely hope you return to this one eventually!
10/14/2010 c4 7FrictionX42
You have some of the most interestingly creative stories. I fervently hope to see more soon.
10/2/2010 c4 2BonusPoints
I can't believe I haven't commented on this story yet. Time to rectify that.

The chapters are short, but I can't see fit to complain about that; they paint such a fabulous picture of a feeling, or moment in time, that I would rather wish for more of them instead.

It's been a while since you updated this story, but I'm hoping you'll find the inspiration, money, and most important of all *time*, to write a bit more. Good luck with this year of your schooling, and keep up the writing, even if only a very little at a time. It's *hell* to start up again when you've put down the pen for too long.
1/13/2010 c4 3tatewaki2000
I hope to read more. ^^

Short chapters, but still...the plot is interesting.

And I really want to see how this story develops. :P
1/11/2010 c4 lao
until this chapter I thought that they were kids board after Ranma not an alternate universe
1/11/2010 c4 6Bree R
Sigh...I really like this story. The concept is interesting, your dialogue when its there is quite good. But the chapters are still so very short and you still have so much narration that it just isn't as good as it would be otherwise. You've got a great story here and when you do write your dialogue it seems to be natural and interesting.

I think you're thinking the chapters are moving too slowly and due to this you feel you need to throw in a lot of narration to get moving faster. What you should do instead is reveal more information through dialogue. Like where Nodoka was considering Ranko and Ranma where they came in from learning martial arts she could have asked them what they were doing and tricked Ranma into revealing this. As you have it written it seems that Ranko remembers her old life and is trying to make his now her mother happy but it isn't as clear as if you threw in dialogue. Also more of her younger age development would have helped to make this clearer too.

I do like this story and some of your others quite a bit. I just hope if you don't feel like writing any longer chapters that you at write some more dialogue in the stories or at the very least internal dialogue rather then massive bits of narration. That is by far your weak point. You fix that up all your stories become far far more interesting and sophisticated. You've got great concepts and do write compelling dialogue and descriptions you just don't do that often enough.

I look forward to reading the next chapter of almost any of yout fics regardless though as I really enjoy your concepts.
1/11/2010 c4 8Dumbledork
Great stuff. I guess Genma will take Ranma on a training journey in this story too. And I'm sure Nodoka will be different once they get back as she still has a daughter to take care of.
1/8/2010 c3 1zippinus
This has an odd flow, though all of Ranma's actions are justified. I just wonder how this will develop. Also Hello from another new writer.
1/8/2010 c3 8Dumbledork
Heh. Funny. I like it. But how can Ranma tell he's in his girl form?
1/6/2010 c2 6Bree R
Interesting story while I'm sure its been done before most of the ones where Ranma's born a girl usually enter with him being so in his teens. It'll be interesting to read this if he retains his memory with no cross to bog it down and deals with his now her childhood. Saying that it is quite short I hope forthcoming chapters are a little longer and cover a bit more ground. At this rate it'll be a couple hundred chapters till we get some meat in this story :P.
1/5/2010 c2 8Dumbledork
This looks interesting so far.
1/5/2010 c2 Sonic52
I read your ideas and i hope you write them and if ranma is a baby then how is ranko there i mean if ranma was sent back to when he was born i dont understsnd who ranko is. Is she like ranma some one who is sent back?
1/5/2010 c2 KillerWombat
Please weite more, as I wish to see how ran...ko is going to take this.
1/2/2010 c1 Rune Tobor
Let me guess, Ranma has gone back in time and is reborn as his sister. What would that mean for the boy, is he Ranma too? Can the universe survive two Ranmas? Can Genma survive two Ranmas? Should he survive? I'm betting he will, Genma is like a cockroach, hard to kill, very good at survival. Even if you don't finish this at least post a bit more so we know what happened and who is who.
19 Page 1 2 Next »