for Honeymoon in Vegas

10/1/2014 c1 7twlightbella
Renee and charlie get married in Vegas and renee is expecting their child
7/30/2012 c1 ChloeCullen99
Really cool story! It was lots of fun to read!
2/11/2010 c1 4mommybrook
I have to say, I really liked this o/s. Charlie is by far on of my absolute favorite characters in Twilight. You did an amazing job with this!
10/14/2009 c1 6onePushyFox
Sweet story! Good luck in the contest. :)
10/7/2009 c1 2Jane's Rage
This was a cute story. I always assumed that Marie was Charlie's mother though. I could be wrong. Great job
10/6/2009 c1 6charmizane
It's sweet to read how in love Charlie and Renee once were.

on a side note, my Grandmother married one of her husbands in the same chapel.

great job!
10/4/2009 c1 2SouthernLady23
~I placed a gentle kiss on her pregnant belly.~ OMG! That was so sweet! Loved it!

~"You don't have to face anything alone again. I'm always here for you no matter what. I love you now and forever."~ *Swoons* So sweet!

Love your story! It was so deliciously sweet! Thanks for sharing it!
10/3/2009 c1 25paramorebrighter
I loved this! This is totally what Charlie and Renee would have been like as kids... Aw! :) Why in the world did Charlie let her go! Boo-hoo! I'm so sad, now! I'm bi-polar...
9/28/2009 c1 Unchanged Affections
Aw! That was nice! Thanks =)
9/28/2009 c1 TotallyObsessed82
Great job honey!

I loved it!
9/28/2009 c1 LoveForTheUnloved2009
Your story has been validated and added to the c2.

Thank you for entering the contest!

L4tU Staff
9/27/2009 c1 1footroza
You know what i love about this...Charlie's character has so many bits of Bella in it. That is such a wonderful thing. He is so trusting and kind and thoughtless. Great job bb.

You are such a talent. You KNOW i can't wait to see where this goes. I am so excited for a Renee/Charlie love story...(Even If i know it won't end well...so sad...Or maybe you will decided to throw me a bone and Change the path of these two's future.)

I really really really love that he arrested her in high school... That is funny.

And Marie Higginbotham...that has to be someone you know... please tell me that's not your 3rd grade teacher's name.

Great job...can't wait for more. Love ya...and again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (a day ago)
9/27/2009 c1 9TheSpoiltOne
I really enjoyed this.. I thought it was really well done..

I was honoured I was one of the first to read it..

thanks honey x