for Freezer Room

10/10/2009 c1 71LivingForTv
Good job! "frozen eyelashes", "no freezer room ghosts". No worries, welcome to the club!
10/3/2009 c1 68CiZiwejes
For your first drabble, you did excellent! ^_^ the intensity of the earlier past was so good, I shivered with Dean and when you ended it with Dean's witty remarks, it juts warms me back. Good job!
9/30/2009 c1 34bhoney
Great first drabble! I like the idea of Dean locked in a freezer room. SO glad Sam found him in time.

Thanks for the great birthday drabble! I'm favoriting it! :)
9/29/2009 c1 Noninone
Nope. It was great :)

YohKo B.
9/29/2009 c1 37Merisha
It's an awesome first drabble :D - love how panicky Sammy is, and poor frozen Dean. Would love to know how he got himself into this situation LOL :D

Wonderful stuff!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
9/29/2009 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Yeah its a nice first drabble hun, write some more. DBB xx
9/29/2009 c1 217Micaiah
Welcome to the madness known as Drabble Challenge! It's so much fun! Very good first attempt.
9/29/2009 c1 52Onyx Moonbeam
Ah...rescuing Sammy. Awesome drabble, I love Dean's pale face and blue lips, and his frozen eyelashes.

Also, "I've got you now."

Yes, please. Great job, and welcome to our challenge.
9/28/2009 c1 14494dwangel
aw...dean, baby come here i'll make u warm or maybe all the divas can form a body blanket for you
9/27/2009 c1 60Scare4irony
Welcome to the drabble challenge...joining was the single most awesome-est moment in my life...actually I've had plenty of other awesome moments and this was one of them.

Anywho, CONGRATS! This was a great drabble! I love 'no freezer room ghosts?' that was so sweet and I can totally imagine Dean saying this!

Peace Out

Scare4irony
9/27/2009 c1 InSecret
Welcome to the game! *smiles* It wasn't too bad AT ALL. In fact, I maybe liked it quite a bit. Okay. I lied. I DEFINITELY liked it quite a bit. Yay for rescue!Sam. Great work!