FanFiction.Net
for The Quotes story

3/17/2019 c1 3RavenRechior
I LOVED IT! Awesome fic... Random as hell, but I loved it. _ I know a few of those quotes, too. XD Keep up the awesome work! _ (And I think it'd be funny to continue this) :P

~Raven
8/29/2010 c1 2Kaoru Tezuka
xD this cracks me up every time i read it! totally random, just the way i love it.:) thing is, i could just see this happening between the D.N.Angel guys(and Emiko)xD! great fic by the way.:)
2/22/2010 c1 Melody Black
wow...how did you ever turn that into a coherent story? I'm proud :D Some of these quotes made my day, so I'll just add them to the ever-growing collection :)
11/20/2009 c1 2XxMoonDropsxX
HAHA THAT WAS FUNNY
10/5/2009 c1 1TeamSatisfactionFangirl
LOL! That's all I have to say. ;)
9/30/2009 c1 6Angel of the Midnight Sea
funny thing is i have like half these quotes

Awesome story

Angel=3
9/30/2009 c1 57Damaged Ghost of an Angel
OMG. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I have never in all my days seen a fic quite like this and I have one thing to say: I loved it! It was well written and the quotes tied into each other and flowed.

The part that almost made me fall out of my chair was Dark and Krad:

Dark smirked leaning in close to the hunter, “One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.”

Krad glared at him, “I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.”

Yeah. Thanks for making my day that much funnier!
9/30/2009 c1 11xNeve
Completely random but good job at tying a story (or at least a kinda dialouge) in there.
9/28/2009 c1 16DeadRat309
Hell, this story is a new definition for the word hillarious. Where did you find all those quotes? I remember seeing a few, but... hah hah, the way you mesh them into the story is simply amazing. "One of us is thinking about sex... Okay, it's me." Gosh, I laughed my freaking guts out at that. Is it a quote or a line of your own? Either way, I love it. Scratch that, I love the whole story.

Brilliant idea XD.

P/s: Now that I think about it... my three closest friends are completely normal... Does that mean anything?
9/28/2009 c1 8Midnight Ghost
lol
9/28/2009 c1 2QueenOfThePirates
That was so happy! So many quotes, how long did it take to find all the right ones?

That made my day Author-san! Thank you for the hilarious randomness! n_n 3
9/28/2009 c1 animeannie
interesting, hahaha! ^_^

It seemed like they were all speaking random words of wisdom all over the place... ! =D
9/28/2009 c1 29DawnsEternalLight
That was amazing! I have a whole assortment of quotes to add to my collection now! My favorite one was the stress one, its so true! How do you come up with this stuff?
9/28/2009 c1 Karasukaida
Lols, i cant think of anyhting better than to read that on a bad day ^^
9/28/2009 c1 7KhonsuYue
yes it was...

my mind works like lighting one brillant flash and its gone...lol funny story

have are you going to continue the blond joke saga?...I havent seen any new ones yet.
18 Page 1 2 Next »