FanFiction.Net
for Snow for hair, Ice cubes for lips

10/7/2016 c3 A7x
Noooooo! Please tell me this hasn't been abandoned I love it and I love Hitsuruki! Please don't do this to us
3/18/2015 c3 laexdream
LOL, is that a reference to Eyeshield 21? The Heuco Mundo Bats and Karakura Knights? Out of all the combinations out there, it's Bats versus Knights? It made me laugh a little at the reference. Anyway, the story seems interesting. Like a sports manga in a fanfic. Very original idea. It's funny too. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.
3/28/2013 c3 An
I'm a hitsuruki shipper but I REALLY just found this fic now. Oh my god!
But I swear it's so cool really awesome. I really like this fic. But I hope you would continue this fic again, it's too valuable to discontinued. so please update SOON...
7/20/2012 c3 DinieLuvYunho
omg so this is all about his sister, i knew it.. he love his sister too much and that is why i adored him.. w shiro chan, dont u dare to insult my nii sama..:-P i love how bya sama transformed in this story and the bleeding waitress... that is soooo funny but cant blame them though.. _

p/s- the title are unique but cute n_n
6/23/2012 c3 3dethangelx
"omg!" I can't believe this awesome Byakushi version of yours.. So cool! Kawaii! Kekeke..

This chapter cleared everything up.. Thanks for the update..
6/22/2012 c3 1Juandrie
Heya this is a gr8 fick and I can't wait for the next one.
6/21/2012 c3 30Kujo Kasuza
What? What a dirty trick! DX

Byakuya, talk more than three words? Miracle!

I like this! At the first time, it's hard to read this, because there was a baby behind me! She's annoying o Stop chatter and I wish you will update it soon. (Sorry for my bad English)
6/21/2012 c3 24MiserableLoveFairy
I really do like this story and the way things are settled out. :) Please continue :3
2/28/2011 c2 Hyourinmaru165
the ending's so mysterious! it's a cliffhanger!
12/24/2010 c2 3dethangelx
Hello!~ Nice story here.. What happened to Rukia that she stayed in the hospital? What's the story between the 2 basketball stars? When is Ichigo gonna show? Ahhh.. Too many questions.. Hope you answer them soon.. Haha.. ^-^
10/17/2009 c1 13Ashi Altair
wiihh.. nice. :)
9/29/2009 c2 Icicleriver22
great chapter i cant believe you finally updated! what took you so long? other than that i really enjoyed it!