for Diddy Kong Racing Chronicles Story 1

2/1 c1 Jimmothy
Hi! I really appreciated your writing and how you portrayed Diddy Kong! Unfortunately, the only memory I have of Donkey Kong is a keychain I obtained years ago. It has Donkey Kongs fatass cheeks on display, and I always remember to slap it every single day. Keep on writing! Thanks!

Jimbo
4/10/2010 c4 161Mable
Hmm, I like to see DKR fic and I enjoyed this fic! About Dixie, I'd sell her to ya if I could. As for Conker... He's mine! Back off! Gr

(In background) -_- Anyone ever tell you that you're psycho?

A few people... I'd love to read more!
12/11/2009 c4 72MushroomWings
Awsome, Lexi! I cried when Diddy told the others of how his father died.*wipes away a tear forming in her eyes*And tank you for suggesting our stories!^_^
12/3/2009 c4 5MarioLuigi25
This story just keeps getting more interesting by the minute. I can't wait to read more ^_^.
10/30/2009 c2 72MushroomWings
hahaha. I liked it. I borrowed Diddy Kong Racing 64 from a friend but my 64 kept making it freeze up so that was no good. I could probably ask my dad to get Diddy Kong Racing DS for me for Christmas. Then I'd need to get a new DS because my top screen ain't working because SOMEBOY made me spill WATER on it!*glares at my mom's dad*
10/26/2009 c2 5MarioLuigi25
Such an awesome chapter =D! Poor Diddy and Dixie. I hope they're OK.
10/14/2009 c1 MarioLuigi25
This story is great =D! I hope to see an update soon ^_^.
10/2/2009 c1 72MushroomWings
Very nice. I felt my heart hurt Diddy was crying. I have never played Diddy Kong Racing before but I like this!

Continue, please!

~Dr.Teeth's One True Fan

P.S., have you used the anime facemaker yet? I used it to create the DKC characters but I don't know how to save it.