for PATIENT

6/10 c23 102SongoftheDarquePhoenix
ok this is probably my favorite installment of the contractverse since the original. Brilliantly done. I loved the parallels between Foreman's outbursts and Willson's. I also liked what you did with house and him understanding that not all psychology should be thrown out the window. I thought Raine being assaulted again was a bit much, but beggar's cant be choosers!
However, it is 2:46 AM and I need sleep. Thank you for the read!
8/15/2020 c1 Bakerstreet Blues
Love the introspection from Foreman...never really cared for him because he was a very shallow character...he had no depth. He only believed what he saw and didn't think about what he could be missing...pilot episode actually pegged him in a box and he never left...he continued on his pursuit of HORSES every time he heard HOOFBEATS.

Had to take some time off between reading these...sorry Harp.

BSB
10/30/2017 c23 35Angelfirenze
Wow...just...wow. This was such an amazing ride and I feel like you've actually handed me closure for this universe in a way I never achieved with canon, where...wow, you don't need me to reiterate.

You've had both Wilson and Cuddy and even fucking FOREMAN grow a million miles, let HOUSE and Rainie grow two million and I am so grateful that the characters I love were given proper humanizing because by the fifth season, I couldn't stand Cuddy - the third for Wilson, definitely.

You fixed them and my heart as a result because these were characters I truly enjoyed once and the Contractverse, and especially the 'Quiet Knock' universe were the cherry on top of a deliciously complicated sundae.

Thank you.
10/30/2017 c21 Angelfirenze
WHEEEEEEEEE! Seriously happy about this. W000000000000T!

*is aware I'm babbling*

Right, next chapter.
10/30/2017 c20 Angelfirenze
House is a militant external pacifist. I love this chapter. As a pacifist, I feel terrible once I realized I've wished harm on someone else, even someone who has hurt me terribly, so I understand how House felt - up to the suicide part. That would be against my alignment, to quote Finn Mertens (the Human).
10/30/2017 c19 Angelfirenze
Wow, did you end this chapter hopefully? I can't believe it. House needs to know how much he's loved. I keep thinking of the beginning of Little Miss Sunshine where the mother tells her brother how glad she is that he's still here. DEFINITELY glad, tenfold.
10/30/2017 c18 Angelfirenze
Aw, the poor, delusional fucking asshole having his assumptions destroyed. *devoid of pity, full of sarcasm*

Now, if only you weren't hellbent on killing House after destroying his and Rainie's sanctuary. Ah, but there's still more story, so I'll stop pretending I'm not riveted to this story in utter awe of how HUMAN everyone is portrayed as being, even Cuddy, who either gets smut written about her (not that I haven't done exactly that) or is barely mentioned outside House/Cuddy fics. Boo to that, HUZZAH to you. I especially enjoyed the scene in the jail when she was able to reach House when even Wilson couldn't.

Also, on that point, Wilson's epiphanies about what an utter asshole HE'D been to House, himself. Again, HUZZAH!
10/30/2017 c16 Angelfirenze
Please make Shitter suffer. Preferably, a lot.
10/30/2017 c15 Angelfirenze
Wow, I should have known the 'good times' weren't going to last. *wails*
10/30/2017 c12 Angelfirenze
Damn it. Where do you get these emotional ricochets? *frankly appalled*
10/30/2017 c11 Angelfirenze
*breathes a major sigh of relief* You really know how to put a person on tenterhooks, don't you? This whole bit was just extremely awful and I'm glad it came to this ending. *wants to spit on Shitter*
10/30/2017 c10 Angelfirenze
Oh, my GOSH, this chapter really has me holding back the tears. I...I do really like Sergeant Duffy, though, despite his initial behavior. All I can hope for is that Tritter really, really pays for this. He's a completely sick fuck and you proved just how much, again.
5/19/2015 c23 Bakerstreet Blues
Harp, once again...BRAVO

You were right, this one was much easier to take in.

The compassion that House displayed for all his circle to witness was perfect...and for them to FINALLY realize that it was always there, just better concealed, made me feel oddly justified...since I already knew it...

The way you painted a picture for us to see, truly is an amazing gift. Thank you

BSB
5/19/2015 c19 Bakerstreet Blues
I am putting this up before I finish reading this chappy because Harp and I think alike...I am betting that Wilson finds Tritter's diagnosis on House's desk...
5/19/2015 c11 Bakerstreet Blues
I love this judge...I KNEW all those years of watching Judge Judy would eventually pay off for House,...
179 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »