for PATIENT

1/21/2010 c8 TetraFish06
Great chapter! Please don't leave us hanging forever...I'm really enjoying the story. Thanks for sharing ;)
1/21/2010 c8 Winka
JOJ, you update, more please !
1/21/2010 c8 7Vuurvlieg
Awesome! Thnx for the nice present! (it's my birthday) I can't wait to see what Tritter will do next, I always thought what with the way he worked, House could hardly be his only victim. I also really like Chase in this fic. Sharp, and the idea for him to actually start speaking up a little more often is brilliant. Can't wait to see what he'll do next. He's the only one I of his origional fellows I thought would actually be able to match/surpass House, one day. Has Chase or anyone besides Devi actually seen Tritter since his admission? Just curious... Anyway. Can't wait till next chapter! Will you update soon? Pretty please?
1/21/2010 c8 42moms5thchild
Harpo;

It was wonderful to find this chapter here. It is always a treat to find your work when I open my e-mail.

I believe we see things coming to a head and yet, aside from Tritter being an nasty b*st*rd, the outcome is still uncertain. The image of House arrested again is almost unthinkable, yet this is Tritter and I am sure he has wet *ms of House in jail.

I don't usually say this, but I can't wait to see what comes next.

Mom
1/21/2010 c8 18chuck-is-god
Keep writing! Don't stop this story, it's amazing!
1/5/2010 c7 awesomenerd95
Noo you can't just stop there please continue I had to do one heack of a catch up but it was worth it. Please update asap thank you :)
12/31/2009 c7 de-em2
Really nice story. Like the way it is connected to Gentle knock.

Hope you will be updating soon. Otherwise it is such a stagnation in the flow of the story. Noticed in one of your answers to a comment on the publication on your site that you had a fait portion finished; so, I am hoping.
12/9/2009 c7 17Flatpickluvr
Great chapter - can't wait for the next one!
12/8/2009 c7 Dara-si
OMG! That was exciting chapter. I know, that it´s hard to deal with what happened to House in prison, to see him damaged and Foreman just lost his temper. But hwat he did was horrible...poor House...The betray from his own people...please update soon
12/8/2009 c7 6MadScientistGirl
Really enjoyed this chapter. Everyone deals with their stress in different ways, and sometimes it comes out badly. Liked the realism.
12/8/2009 c7 winka
Super like always ! Poor House and poor Foreman, I am sorry for them both. And wath is with Rainie and Tritter ? I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/7/2009 c7 42moms5thchild
Poor Foreman... and I really mean that. Foreman has always hidden behind that American version of a stiff upper lip. He's always denied that House was as important to his life as he was. Now, Foreman must confront his deep, down beliefs about himself and his relationship with House, his father and mother and everyone in his world.

While his problems do not show as visibly as House's they can hurt Foreman permanently. Having known people who committed suicide, I was always surprised when the seemingly strong people ended their lives. I do not want wither Foreman or any of the characters (even Tritter) in this story take such a drastic step.

Again, your writing brings unexpected feelings and ideas into my head. I wait, impatiently, for the next chapter.

Mom
12/7/2009 c7 Ana Luza
Hey! nice chapter! I was kind of sorry for Foreman, don't know why... hope he and house get better

update soon =)
12/7/2009 c7 TetraFish06
Very well-written chapter! Thank you for sharing
11/23/2009 c6 17Flatpickluvr
I've been anxiously awaiting this chapter, and it was good! Keep going. I didn't really think I would like the Contract stories, but I'm finding that I do like some of them including yours.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »