for PATIENT

11/22/2009 c6 SkyeSoul
Keep going is all I can say.
11/22/2009 c6 42moms5thchild
Zeppo;

You have really escalated the b*st*rdliness of Michael Tritter to an acme of evil. I have watched those old episodes and while House will never be a saint; even a sinner has the option of forgiveness and absolution from God. Am I ever glad Tritter ain't God.

Amberson cannot be the only person Tritter sh*t upon from a great height, but he definitely pulled my heart strings.

The fact we did not see House in this piece works very well. The reactions of others to what Tritter did to House; and Tritter's reaction to Devi; show us that House was never in Tritters league of vindictitiveness. To earn respect from others is so much more telling than earning their fear.

As usual, I can't wait to see more of this story.

11/22/2009 c6 TetraFish06
Absolutely intriguing!
11/8/2009 c5 TetraFish06
This is really great...I'm glad you got House to admit how he really felt about Tritter
11/8/2009 c5 Winka
Rainie is very slyboots :-) And observe behavior between House and Rainie must be very interesting for Jacey Liu.

But single most person in this chapter for me is Linda. I like her teasing and prodding. And I apologize for me writing,

I dont speak english and translate all with dictionary :-(
11/7/2009 c5 6MadScientistGirl
Great chapter. I like how House is forced to revist the past, and to see it in a different light. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
11/7/2009 c3 Chikory
HA! I knew it was Tritter! I'm so freakin' smart!
11/7/2009 c5 42moms5thchild
Every chapter just delves deeper and deeper into what makes Greg House tick. I know tonight I will get my House dvd's out and watch Tritter episodes with a new perspective on what happened... see it through the lens of your story and the Contract universe.

AS usual, your writing is a pleasure to read. I really enjoy your characterization of House and his minions, friends and colleagues. I especially lie Rainie Adler and her unique view of this whole situation.

I look forward to the next chapter.

10/29/2009 c4 Winka
I think, that present House is over vengeance. I hope Tritter understand in the end, that House is brilliant doctor and human being ! And i think, that it'll be "fun" if Tritter would have cancer and Wilson would be his doc.
10/29/2009 c4 TetraFish06
I am really enjoying this...can't wait to read more...
10/28/2009 c4 6MadScientistGirl
I like how Tritter still thinks House is a bastard and deserves what he got. I hope that he will come to the realization of just how wrong he is. I hope that at some point there is a face to face meeting between them, cause I think it will be interesting. Really like this story, and I know whatever you decide to do with the characters, it will be interesting. Even if it goes in a completely different direction from where I am hoping.
10/27/2009 c4 81Arisprite
This is realy good! Contract verse is hard to read (and write, i imagine) and you are doing a very good job. I knew it was Tritter! tee hee. And I think you have House's reaction to that spot on. Keep it up

Ari
10/27/2009 c4 Rhastahippy
Tritter! I never could stand that man. I like that everyone is trying to protect House, even if he doesn't think he needs it. You can not trust Tritter.
10/27/2009 c4 42moms5thchild
Good better and better.

Each chapter that comes in shows the growth and strength of House and his world view. House is the only one who see the here and now. House is the only one who can look at the past and leave it there. House is the only one who is not worried about vengence because he has no room for vengence now.

Good show!

10/27/2009 c4 Visitkarte
Oh no, I don't like the sound of t. Looks like Tritter is scheming again!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »