for PATIENT

10/24/2009 c3 6MadScientistGirl
Michael Tritter. Oh that's good. Can't wait to see how this goes. I love how Chase and Foreman were trying to protect House.
10/24/2009 c3 cathepsut
Ha, my first instinct was right, Tritter! Looking forward to the two meeting face to face...
10/24/2009 c3 w
OH, you update. And I guess right ! I think all your stories are absolutely brilliant. Love love love this, only wish you could update sooner.
10/23/2009 c3 42moms5thchild
Perfect! Perfect! Bloody Bloody Perfect!

It wasn't until I read this chapter that the name Tritter came to me. I thought Vogler might have been the one but Tritter is just the right son of a b*tch to think he is so important that House would give a damn about him.

In a world where House knows you don't sweat the small stuff, Michael Tritter is very very small.

You are so good, keep this up and I will have to add you to my writing gods.

Mom
10/23/2009 c3 28deviltown
wow it's Tritter! haha is good. Go on!
10/23/2009 c3 TetraFish06
oh, juicy! Can't wait to see what happens with Tritter!
10/17/2009 c2 De-em2
Great to see you back with another story since I really enjoyed Gentle knock. I loved the lenghthy chapter and so hope you will be able to update soon. Great stuff!
10/15/2009 c2 42moms5thchild
harpo;

This is an interesting little mystery. I have been trying for two days to figure out who our mystery patient is. Vogler? Tritter? An uncaptured prison guard? The possibilities are just so much fun.

Thank you for posting the rest of your story. It makes a big difference when reading a fic and finding it stopped for now discernable reason. You are a good writer and your readers, even if they don't review, want to finish your work.

Mom
10/13/2009 c2 6MadScientistGirl
Great chapter. But who is the patient? Darn it! Really enjoyed the chapter, and I really like how you are going into how others feel about the ordeal of having their friend be tortured.
10/13/2009 c2 Winka
Brilliant writing as always! I do think, that I know who is The Patient, but I'll keep it for himself :-) Update please

soon !
10/13/2009 c2 19chuck-is-god
I'm wondering if this is a patient we know from canon or someone else...
10/3/2009 c1 Sheep
Intrigue. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am actually enjoying a Foreman centric story. Really fascinating idea.

Love Sheep
10/3/2009 c1 Winka
Super start, I´am curious to know who is the PATIENT !
10/1/2009 c1 28deviltown