for Lost and Forgotten

1/27/2010 c7 FireBornInsanity
12/8/2009 c6 FireBornInsanity
great job! can't wait to read more!
12/7/2009 c6 5PyschoPyro
yay but :O If I were her id be jealous of rogue...personally...

update soon :)
12/7/2009 c6 4Vaughn Tyler
very nice
11/16/2009 c5 4Royal shadow1
this was really good please keep writing when you have the chance
11/8/2009 c4 10Wordspin
That last scene with the band playing and all made for a pleasant chapter. It's always great to come across original characters who have hobbies and love them.

Just one thing I'd like to say is that you should refrain from putting author's notes /in/ the chapter, as that disrupts the flow. Better put them at the end of chapters.

Oh, and it'd be really interesting to see how Logan came to have a daughter. Given the information you provided in the first chapter, she should be born sometime before Logan's return to Three Mile island (as seen in Origins), I presume?
11/8/2009 c2 Wordspin
Well, the girl whipping out the clarinet in the middle of an airport terminal and starting to play, that was quite spontaneous and surreal. But it was also fun.

Concerning the scene where the pilot made that last announcement, that wasn't very professional of him, at all. Whether or not the danger has passed, pilots and cabin crews aren't supposed to scare the living daylights out of passengers.

Still, it was a fun chapter to read!

Certh
11/8/2009 c1 Wordspin
Hm, not bad, but I really don't think Sabretooth would ever take in anyone, be it related to his old 'friend' Wolverine or not. It's not Sabretooth-like. Also, you could perhaps add more detail and description to your chapters?

Certh
11/7/2009 c5 FireBornInsanity
That stinks your computer died! Hope you can update soon!
10/17/2009 c4 FireBornInsanity
lol- that was a good chapter! i reallylike this story and can't wait to read more!
10/17/2009 c3 FireBornInsanity
great job! i loved it. i think i missed something in chapter one so im gonna re-read it.
10/17/2009 c2 FireBornInsanity
Great Job! Sounds really good! chant wait to read the next chapter- which is what im gonna do right now!
10/16/2009 c1 FireBornInsanity
Great job! It sounds really good! I can'y wait to read the next chapter, and no you CANNOT delete this so I am reveiwing every chapter and putting this story on my favorites!
10/8/2009 c3 1hermonine
nice story
10/5/2009 c3 4Emmyzi
great story, this could get really interesting if you keep it going. are you going to let logan know about his kid at some point? i'm really looking forward to it if you are! :D
19 Page 1 2 Next »