FanFiction.Net
for Dreams

1/29/2012 c1 43satomika
wah!

my heart clenched painfully after reading this...

please update this one soon!

i'll be waiting!
3/18/2010 c1 3nii-blueberryfreak
this is one nice concept you have. i would like to see what will happen next :)
11/25/2009 c1 91recchinon
Actually i really was disappointed with the final lesson... Chapter 136 was really killing me, i mean, it out of my predictions.

Oh, well, I hate short chapters usually, but how could i hate it when it's written beautifully like yours? I really adore it.

Kudos for your story!

Write more and save this fandom from the death... (i'm serious, i need more fics and preferably the one as good as yours)

I'll wait the next chappie... Good luck!
10/16/2009 c1 15Rainjam
Like the last reviewer, I too have read chapter 136. I'm WAS disappointed to say the least (although their relationship has improved and he's got her back), but WELL, I hear there is this side story coming up? Says ANN is all.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this is going! I like how Chiaki's still feeling that he needs to deny his love, its quite in character! (But it was a dream.. !)

Kudos!
10/13/2009 c1 1saccharine.rush
i love how you made it look like...i dunno what i'm really saying, but know that ninomiya tomoko could need your ideas. i got sorely disappointed about how 136 turn out and it was supposed to be FINALE! @_@ lol

kendii
10/2/2009 c1 8et cetera et cetera
OMG I totally meant to review this too! Haha, thank god it's the weekend. Aw, I bet Chiaki wished for his dream to be real. Which, it totally could if he tried hard enough. But, I think that what he did last chapter totally gave him a gold star in my eye.

This was so good! I love how you write their interactions! And yes for a chapter story. One shots, though great as they are, don't have that substance to hold you for a long while. Hurry and update!

Oh, so is he always going to be dreaming? Or CHASING dreams, i.e., Nodame, lol.
10/2/2009 c1 sukuruchu
i really like it!

i´ll be watting for the next chapter! :D
10/1/2009 c1 Lizzie
A dream? Oh poor Chiaki... I love these characters and can't believe that it's coming to an end already. Please continue your work on this story and keep the nodame-love alive. Your writing style is very good. I'll surely keep a look out for more updates.

Best wishes!
9/30/2009 c1 pheecat
this is a wonderful beginning,though I'd sad that it was just Chiaki's dream. Of course I can't wait to see what you have happen next! Since the manga only has one more chapter to go, I'm hoping that you'll make this story longer, because I have a feeling I'll be in Chiaki/Nodame withdrawal. Please update when you have time. :)