for Consolation Prize

2/13/2020 c8 lucel18
If news about the truth break out, what if it’s Molly who spilled the beans, not Ruth?
2/13/2020 c7 lucel18
Uh oh.. this maid is gonna get fired too, huh? I’m glad Rose has Molly as an ally in case of anything in the future.
2/13/2020 c6 lucel18
It seems like he hates and loves her at the same time.
2/13/2020 c5 lucel18
Marital tribulations already? Lol.
2/13/2020 c4 lucel18
Rose gotta calm down before she gets a miscarriage.
2/13/2020 c3 lucel18
Oof.. she hates that she’s starting to feel sorry for the guy and vice versa.
2/13/2020 c2 lucel18
Very in-character.. I wonder how you will get these two together. Thank you!
2/13/2020 c1 lucel18
Interesting start to your story...it's quite realistic, which i appreciate very much. I look forward to reading more. Thank you!
9/25/2019 c12 Calm Flower
How horrible :(
They were all alone. That's something Rose couldn't see.
9/25/2019 c7 Calm Flower
I'm glad Rose has Molly to confide in.
In these chapters, you can see that Cal can behave horrible. You could only wish for a better behaviour.
9/25/2019 c4 Calm Flower
Cal seems to not understand Rose because he never thought about these feelings of "freedom". Is Cal free? Is Ruth free? Everyone has his duties, the question is, do lead miserable lifes with each other with daily accusations or have a pleasant time?
I Rose wouldn't have been so alone as child she wouldn't find this life so horrible.
Nevertheless, it's good Cal tries to understand her.
9/25/2019 c3 Calm Flower
Cal seems to care for her more than she thought.
And I think so, too.
Marrying before getting pregnant in these times was not the worst thing to do, in my opinion.
I wish Rose could see him without hatred.
How should he act? He clearly liked her and was proud to marry her, now she is pregnant with Jack's baby, it must give him a hard time.
9/25/2019 c2 Calm Flower
Great writing!
I like Cal here in your story. He doesn't seem like a bad person per se, more like a man typical for the time he lived in(although, he could have a temper).
Rose ist desperate and does it for her child.
I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
5/12/2019 c19 Guest
Wow this is so good! Why did you stop writing? I could see this going to much farther, and I love the piece’s themes.
4/29/2019 c19 dizzynetbookgirl
Don't think I'll ever get access back to this account, guys. I've tried to contact FFN admin with help recovering my account to no avail.

I still pop in here occasionally and read reviews, I just wish I could respond! Although the truth is this fic has been dead for years and I've moved into the world of querying my original work to literary agents. I'll always fondly regard fan fiction as a platform that I used to develop my writing and get feedback that I genuinely appreciated.

Sorry to anyone who is still holding out for updates... Even if I had new content to share, I'd have to do it from a new account and that would probably get lost in the shuffle and no one subbed to this story would know it was updated.

I had a good time writing this regardless and love the fact that some of you enjoyed my slightly rebellious take on the fandom.

If anyone is at all interested in taking over and finishing this for me somehow (I've seen this done on here before) you can email me at klowieislyfe Gmail. I had ideas about where I wanted it to go, just no real drive to write them out.

Katie