FanFiction.Net
for After Two Years

1/7/2015 c4 Guest
Just read this story again! Omg it's been now 4 years! Please update a new chapter or inbox me how it ends!' Please I'm dying!
4/9/2012 c4 4Janey-Paininator
Please tell me if you have written another part to this story or where I can find it. I loved reading this and I would love to see what happens
4/26/2011 c4 2Princessmelodina
Wow ur story is deepim lovin it poor haruhi bad things just keep happening i realy want it 2get better
11/26/2010 c3 Cirruz
You need to write MORE!
8/12/2010 c1 Hannah
I said I would flood your in box
8/11/2010 c3 Hannah
I will flood your inbox if I have to please update as soon as you can!
8/6/2010 c3 Hannah
I love this story please up date soon.
8/6/2010 c3 Hannah
I love this story please up date soon.
6/5/2010 c3 16LoreilDarksky00
OHWOW these chapters are long. Still, GREAT story, I LOVE it, it's AMAZING! Great plotline, I really like how you're developing the characters!
4/24/2010 c3 16Kuramasredredrose
Aw...such a sweet chapter...I KNEW TAMAKI'S GRANDMA WAS AN EVIL OLD SHREW! I KNEW IT! haha. Great job! ;)
3/26/2010 c1 4SilentEmpress
Oh my god. That was a long chapter but I love them. Well you dear person are good. You must keep writing.
3/26/2010 c2 SilentEmpress
you are so good at this! You need to write more I'm anxiously awaiting your new chapters.
2/19/2010 c2 15lulu halulu
I can't believe how little reviews this story has! It's a fantastic story and I really hope you update soon! This chapter was great and I'm so glad that Ryouji isn't dead.
2/19/2010 c2 16Kuramasredredrose
I HATE GRANDMA SOUOH! On a lighter note. Great job! ;)
1/7/2010 c1 all-around otaku
This would be second or third time reading this fanfic. I hope you update within the next few months. See ya later.
18 Page 1 2 Next »