for Halo 3: Insurrection

1/27/2021 c3 iforzion
nice
1/3/2021 c34 Scarease
Retreating bad idea with flood .consider you just give more space to expand and infect .
1/3/2021 c28 Scarease
Now with flood I would setting up gene and seed banks at location all over Galaxy so that one could reseed Galaxy or planet once flood purged from it .
1/3/2021 c21 Scarease
Well shit .
10/22/2020 c54 b
A very satisfying ending. While not official Canon, I'd go so far as to say, I wish this is the way it had gone as apposed to Bungie's and 343's (ironic, I know) version. The battle scenes were cleverly written, and lacked the boredom that often comes with long, drawn-out fights. A masterpiece.
10/21/2020 c37 b
Eden is an excellent villain. You do an amazing job of making us hate him!
1/19/2020 c23 Guest
Is he the Iso-Didact rather than the Ur-Didact?
7/25/2018 c37 475213
Well, then in that case, why can’t they inject the virus into the network from any node? Take a random infection form and use that to access the Flood network.
9/15/2016 c38 Guest
phillip eden's such a massive fucking faggot
11/8/2015 c24 Axcel
Oh, yes, R'tas. How dare they kill your fellow in cold blood. Oh, wait! Gee, that sounds familiar. Doesn't it, Lord Hood?
11/8/2015 c21 Axcel
Actually, from what I recall, after humanity got its balance back from the Covenant's invasion, the kill-death ratio of ships went from (Covenant:UNSC) 1:3 to 3:1. We are by far the more skilled and compentant combatants.
11/8/2015 c12 Axcel
"The Elite smelled a promotion..." ... until his officers find out he attacked an Oracle. Then he only smelt his own burning flesh.
11/8/2015 c12 Axcel
PIloting Covenant vehicles is instinctive for humans thanks to the geas.
11/8/2015 c6 Axcel
All stars are giant balls of plasma.
11/8/2015 c3 Axcel
I'm betting Cortana comes back improved. Huragok do not destroy technology, only repair and improve it. Hell, they might even comprehend orders to destroy tech.
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »