for Halo 3: Insurrection

11/8/2015 c3 Axcel
The difference, alien, is that John and humans in general fight for the well-being of their people. You fought merely for the sake of killing. What we do is honorable, what you do is merely mass murder and cowardly bullying.
11/8/2015 c2 Axcel
Bitch, please. We've all slaughtered far worse odds in the games.
11/8/2015 c1 Axcel
I wish the Arbiter pointed out that Hood did nothing treasonous against the Treat, R'tas did. Then point out that such makes R'tas a traitor, not Hood. His reaction would have been amusing.
9/6/2015 c54 Guest
It is a really good story but you made the Spartans and elites way more emotional then they would really be.
8/19/2015 c1 Halo rules
This was the best story EVER! I wish 343 industries made halo 4 about this story instead of the one they did. This one is WAY better. You should seriously consider making this a book. And please make a short story about what happend a few years after the other spieces made home on earth. U r a great writer. Keep it up!
8/8/2015 c54 Kinkem
This was THE BEST story I have ever read. The entiredy of it was fanomanal (sorry for misspelled words).
1/3/2015 c54 9Cynder fan
Well. I stayed up almost an entire night to read this.

Conclusion: Night well spent.
10/25/2014 c23 Conan.212
Wow the Didact sounds nice and not like this big fat asshole from Halo 4:)
10/17/2014 c54 DanStarTheFirst
This a great piece of literature that deserves to be published. I lost myself in this awesome story for 3 whole days. Wow keep up the good work take it to a publisher or give them the link. Hope you get this published, this along with your other story deserves it!-Dan
4/22/2014 c54 DragonsFlame117
This was beautifully written. As a huge fan of the HALO book series, I must say, this would have been a beautiful way to end the series. I look forward to rereading it.
2/16/2014 c54 CT
The plot had a lot of potential. I read the whole thing because of that.

The writing improved noticeably but (I'm going to be blunt) you still have a long way to go when it comes to writing compelling characters, interactions and action.

Keep at it.
12/21/2013 c54 Dylan E. Andrews
Best...Fanfic...Ever!
11/30/2013 c54 searge
Wow. That's all I can say. This is up there with Eric Nylund in the best (although obviously unofficial) sort of write up for Halo I've ever seen. Man, if there ever really had to be a Halo 4 done, THIS is how it should've been done - proper Didact and all. Awesome and great work here - solid stuff.
11/18/2013 c28 Dylan E Andrews
Nice chapter
11/18/2013 c19 Dylan E Andrews
Cool chapter but i did not read Ghosts of onix
172 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »