for Halo 3: Insurrection

7/3/2013 c54 RrenDa
I first read this story back at the Halo Wars Forums, i think that was a few years ago, and i kind of lost track of it when Halo Waypoint ate the Halo Wars Forums, and i found it again AT LAST!,

Wolverfrog, your story, This story's what got me into reading FFs, and i'm grateful that i did get into FFs,

and more over this is one of (if not) The Best Halo Sequels that i've ever read, coming from a dude who is at the same age as me, (yeah i read your profile back then) this was well written above all else,

long-story short: dude you are awesome.
6/17/2013 c54 Seized Opportunity
Best story that I've read on this site. Astounding.
4/25/2013 c54 Dhalo
This piece of Fanfiction is so amazing I can't put how awesome it is into words, well, I can, but that won't do it any justice! I would have to give it a 100 out of 10.
This could have been Halo 4! I don't know if you're ever going to make anything like a sequel or if you still ACTIVE, but you are an AWESOME writer and your work deserves to be published.
1/7/2013 c1 homelandisawsome
No wonder the UNSC has so many Insurrections. the UNSC are dumb stereotypical All-American Fascist pigs - "oh lets give Asia to the Elites who cares if we give half our planet to a bunch of aliens who killed Lord Hood and exterminated most of Humanity" thats gonna cause more rebellion. the story was good in that it was written well but the plot was a bit unrealistic and your version of the UNSC makes them out as a bunch of Alien-loving morons who dont really care about mankind and act more like a bunch of mercs
1/7/2013 c1 maKK
Eden had every right to act like that and what do you do? demonize hime cause your and Elite Fanboy who hates Humanity and wants Humanity to suffer. the Elites are not Human and they will never stop until Humanity is dead
11/5/2012 c35 2thrawn92
I like how you did the character developement on Eden. If the goal was to make him into a selfish asshole that everyone hates, I give you a 10
9/26/2012 c53 Kimjel
If john could be revived using flood tech, couldnt Kelly? She wasnt vaporsed or anything like fred&linda
9/22/2012 c1 4KmJ170
I was going to congratulate you personally in the PM but since you've disabled it I'll tell you here.
You are one insane author. Totally insane. You should literally get onto fiction press. This stuff is too good for fanfic. I'm sorry, I got completely nothing else to say. Nothing, period.
9/22/2012 c54 KmJ170
Stunning. Haha. What a stupid word. Really, i don't see why this story isnt at the top. Im not going to tell you a pro. That word's stupid, too. You're a professional. Be proud of it.

Oh yeah. I kinda predicted that thing with 343 Guilty Spark pretending to betray Cole.
9/6/2012 c54 2thrawn92
awesome story, but one thing, Thel Vadam was the Fleetmaster of the Fleet of Particular Justice, and not Righteous justice. Also, is there any plans for a sequel? I really enjoyed this.
7/17/2012 c42 8Chooky Chook
So... the Forerunners made the Dragons...?
Oh no, all those poor dragons in the Inheritance Cycle will be upset if they find out!
4/6/2012 c1 happyicecreamman
cool story bro

But You didnt seem to make it "Human enough" its like forgive and forget, did the jews forgive the germans 7 months after WWII no, so why is humanity so eager to surrender parts of Asia our homeworld to the elites at the end, why not just surrender to the covenant to begin with.

the writing is brilliant but the story shows a bit of favouratism to the elites. Rtas "You cold blooded killer I should have killed your men rather than save them" seriously look in the mirror you space-nazi scum.

Why is Lord Eden the bad guy if ONI and the UNSC would I dont know grow some balls and let the flood kill them of at least think about the impact elites on earth would have to their children. thats the thing about Halo Fanfic writers you portray Humanity as 120% Saints who are so eager to make peace and completely forget everything bad, wake up Humanity isnt barbaric but their not a bunch of hippies either at least punish the elites by forcing them not to "Settle" on earth, so good story and all, I dont think Lord Eden is evil just understandably Human

and get all of those peace loving hippies out of the UNSC.

last time I checked it was an emergency military not a bunch of boy scouts.
8/12/2011 c54 The Black Wasp
This is multiple quadrants of geniusness. Seriously, one of the best writings I've seen on Fanfic.net. I pictured you as a 25-year old, but are you seriously 14? Sir, I am startled by your skill in writing and storytelling at your age. Not to mention I loved the Lights of Helios.

Thank you.
7/26/2011 c1 chlordiazepoxide
I've been reading fanfic here for a while,but yours is the first story EVER to make me actually sign up and review. Best damn fanfic I've read.
4/19/2011 c2 Matt
Good job. Definitely the best Halo sequel I have read.
172 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »