for Right Here Waiting

8/3 c62 Cassie
Don't know if you're aware, but SurgeonGeneral97 has this story under their own account.
11/10/2015 c7 Samantha
I live in Boston for my whole life and your pretty straight on. I would have definitely added "Cheers" bar (Best bar in Massachusetts). But good job
3/6/2011 c62 StacieH
Oh my gosh, I just loved this story - great job.
5/20/2010 c62 28Puck and Rachel fan
I just read this whole fic and I loved it. Thanks for posting it.

Brandy
3/1/2010 c1 despairinthedeparturelounge
this is a really good story. i can especially relate to it cause i live in cape cod (: haha its really funny the way you describe it! i enjoy this story though.
12/11/2009 c62 2McGoddess
Wow great ending!

i can just pictured them at the Emmy's... it was funny that Grey's Anatomy was also nominated:D

looking forward to read your new story in the new tear:)
12/10/2009 c62 Leyy
i'm gonna miss this story but i can't thank you enough for sharing. merder all the way. looking forward to your next fic.
12/10/2009 c61 Leyy
oh, wow! that was nice and heartwarming. i'm a sucker for happy endings. thank you so much for sharing your story, looking forward to the epilogue.
12/9/2009 c61 DakotaLady
It is wonderful that Megan Lee Shepherd is now part of this wonderful family. Each one Derek, Meredith and even young Ellen have all been through so much. Megan is there at the new beginnings.

I want to know what Derek decides to do with the vineyards.

Look forward to the epilogue.
12/9/2009 c22 McGoddess
ahh now I get it with the baby...

great chapter. looking forward to read what's coming next:)
12/9/2009 c16 McGoddess
what happend to the baby?

but it is a good chapter:D
12/9/2009 c11 McGoddess
let me guess... she's pregnant?
12/9/2009 c8 McGoddess
oh no she can't run away!

i wonder what happens next?
12/9/2009 c6 McGoddess
hi,

great story but i am a little confused: how old is Derek and Meredith because i get the impression that Meredith is older then Derek...
12/9/2009 c3 McGoddess
i hope meredith will give him a chance...!
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »