FanFiction.Net
for Swandive

7/31/2017 c8 1Munkeyfump20
Oh so sweet and a little sad in places but thanks for a ver good read
1/26/2017 c8 3MartyMc49
Nice story especially since it was written before the episode. You were right on with everything. My favorite chapter though will always be your epilogue. What a wonderful way to illustrate your choice of title. Thank you so much for this grand little story about our favorite couple and their first kiss!
3/13/2010 c5 7S.H. Briggs
I would've liked to have a better understanding of who's saying some of the dialogue in chapter 5. For instance, did Lisbon say "get out your cuffs" or anything in the scene after that? If not, what was she doing (so I know she didn't speak in that convo)?

And was it Van Pelt who freaked out on Jane near the end of the chapter? I don't mind not knowing who spoke after that.
2/12/2010 c1 talking of michelangelo
Good beginning. Interested to read more...
12/25/2009 c8 2Famous4it
Absolutely loved this story! The plot, your words,everything! I love you!
11/4/2009 c8 20theslytherinprincess23
nice story!
11/4/2009 c8 BlueEyesOnly
I love your story.

It's really great. Hope you continue to write such stories ;).
11/3/2009 c8 76phoenixmagic1
I really enjoyed this story and liked how Jane was so concerned over helping Lisbon get exonerated and get better-mentally, emotionally and physically. Nicely written!
11/3/2009 c8 Geilie
I can seriously say that you liking this epilogue as neither bad or immodest because if you didn't you would have a very, very bad taste in literature! Because this chapter was incredible! AMAZING! You capture it all, the emotions, everything! Me LOVE!
11/3/2009 c8 22Frogster
That was good! We Jisbon-lovers applaud your chock-full epilogue. Loved how at the end you juxtaposed each kiss with Lisbon's frantic worrying about where this all could go. Marvelous job! :D
11/3/2009 c8 117superwoman1015
Ah, such a wonderful Jisbon ending. So sweet. I just loved it. THe way he worked his way up to kissing her...juts wonderful. I'm glad that you wrote this, it made me smile.
11/3/2009 c8 35TheLifeILive
Sorry I've been MIA lately. School's been destroying me and has been messing with my account.

This story is terrific and the ending is so wonderful. Very sweet.

Fantastic job!

Leah
11/2/2009 c8 11Humanitea
That was so cute! I loved it. So well written. You did a wonderful job. I'm sad this is over, but I love how it ended. Thanks for writing this! xx
11/2/2009 c8 161tromana
Oh oh oh, I love the epilogue. Just the right amount of tenderness and nervousness. What a lovely thing to wake up to in the morning. ::grins:: Yay!
11/2/2009 c8 32Divinia Serit
Aw! So perfectly full of Jello! I loved the description of the kisses at the end as she wrestled with her thoughts. Great job and wonderful story! YAY for updates from my favorites! [It would be funny…if it wasn’t so tragic. But hey, story of her life, she supposed.] That line really stood out to me! Wonderful! :)
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »