for The Wedding Banquet

3/23 c1 1Srta.NR
Como assim? Não tem uma continuarão? É uma fic muito, muito, muito boa pra ficar sem um final. Você escreve tão bem.
6/24/2014 c1 19dolphinrain
This was a great story. But like so many others was never finished. Too bad.
10/12/2004 c1 9leener
I really enjoyed your stories. I've been waiting a long time for the next installment! Come on, you can't leave me hanging! I hope you post "The Quest" soon. I can't wait!
7/11/2003 c1 15Sheila Bryant
Hey ... where is this 'next instalment'? I want MORE!

Really; I like the story so far!

But I really can't wait for " The Quest " to come!

Please don't torture me! ~Cira~
6/25/2003 c1 6TheChosenOne3
This was a great story just as the first installment was. Now I can't wait for the next one. You can't let things end like that between Marguerite and Roxton. Please hurry!
9/18/2002 c1 asdasdasdas
You will not beleive how happy I am you wrote a sequel! Thanks! Love your stories! You CANNOT leave me hanging!

Robin
4/18/2002 c1 valerie
I can't wait for the "Quest" please write it soon I enjoyed reading the two previos stories I enjoyed all the M&R scenes espedially them in her room sitting by the fire. Once again can't wait for the rest.
4/4/2002 c1 35Jaclyn
oooh i like this! please continue quickly! The M/R parts were really good!
3/23/2002 c1 KC
Please update
3/3/2002 c1 12Spunky Panda
write more pleaz.
1/12/2002 c1 16Sabrina
This is really good. And I do hope that Marguerite finds out what happened between Roxton and Erika. As for whether or not they get off the plateau, I eagerly await your next story. Great work!
1/11/2002 c1 TLWROX
WONDERFUL tickle scene between M&R. SO cute. i hope all the explorers make t out or stay on the plateau. wouldn't want them to get seperated. keep writing- can't wait for the next installment. :) :) :)
1/11/2002 c1 4LiLHeatherD
That was awsome! i can't what till The Quest!
1/11/2002 c1 1One Lady K
That was a wonderful story, I can't wait until "The Quest". after reading the first and second stories I can't wait until the third one! Hope you write it really soon!
1/11/2002 c1 Steffi
Awwww, that was excellent ! I can´t wait for the next part. Oh please continue with your writing ! You do a fantastic work ! Keep it up ! I love it so much ! Steffi :-)
16 Page 1 2 Next »