for Horsing Around

3/18/2015 c3 1dukesofhazzardchick7993
funny and what an adrenaline rush
11/6/2012 c3 Guest
Loved the story. Have you thought about doing a story involving Johnny and the rodeo you mentioned?
9/22/2012 c3 Master Tigeress
i just love it.
8/2/2012 c3 Gershwhen
I'm really enjoying your Emergency! stories. I remember watching the show originally and now have been streaming it on Netflix, so these were a total gift to find. I really like reading about Johnny's relationship with Brackett and Cap. I will admit I'd kill for a 'missing scene' from this story showing how Johnny talk Kal how to ride, I'm sure it wasn't the most simple of tasks :-)

Anyway, thanks for sharing these with us, I'm really looking forward to rereading from the beginning.
4/2/2012 c3 14Washingtonmyhome
I like that ending. Serves Chet and Marco right for lying through their teeth, especially wise guy Chester B.
9/5/2011 c3 5Darkness34
I loved it, it's really cute. I'm hoping i can find more of your stories with Cassie in them, her and johnny have...adorable(?) moments together and i love that. Keep writing!
8/17/2011 c3 trout1986
Cool story, I would love to see a story where johnny, roy and Kel went camping on horses or maybe a wilderness rescue where Greer sent out "his paramedics and Doctor"

trout
7/29/2011 c3 sg1robinson
This was great! I love how you got the men out of their work enviroment. And true to form, in typical Chet Kelly fashion, he got Marco involved in a scheme that was truly plausible, they were really good riders. I hated when I got to the end. I would love to read more about Johnny, Roy and Kel's riding adventures! Write more!
7/1/2010 c3 Firemedic Janne
Very good, nice twist on the usual calls, it made things interesting. As always this story was fantastic!

- Janne
3/3/2010 c3 Kat900
I really enjoyed this story and sincerely hope you continue it like you have with Crosstrainers and The Other Side. Your writing is just so vivid and as I read it, I can actually feel myself watching from the background. Please, please post more to this story. Once again, keep up the excellent writing.

Kat
1/5/2010 c3 TrishG
latrine duty at the stables? how funny!
1/3/2010 c3 EWoods
I haven't seen you post for awhile, and I missed your stuff~ great chapter. :-)
1/2/2010 c3 Wynema Hice
Just wanted to say i love all your stories...its been a while since I saw one from you...glad your back...
1/2/2010 c3 30Dianne
That was great and I really liked the generous chapter length too. Chet and Marco will certainly learn their lesson now. I almost hope that Johnny will teach them how to ride, even though Chet is a bit of a antagonist. I liked how Marco and Chet had 'latrine' duty too, very fitting. I'm glad John isn't showing any problems so far and the Brackett had some time to take him home so that he could get out of the hospital that he hates so much. The action scenes at the beginning were superbly written as well and I'm looking forward to more.
1/2/2010 c3 Autumrose
Wonderful chapter I like the latrine duty Marco and Chet had to do that was so proceless I hope you update real soon thanks
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »