FanFiction.Net
for Feel

7/30/2017 c1 1Munkeyfump20
Oh so sad but thanks for the read
3/10/2015 c1 4Spitfire303
Bitter sweet :)
3/14/2012 c1 bookish327
Well-written and excellent characterization, as usual. :-)
10/3/2009 c1 117superwoman1015
Wow, you are on a role. You always pick the good scenes to explain. I liked this one. I was wondering what he was thinking as he went running after that suspect, when Lisbon told him to and he actually did it. This was great.
10/3/2009 c1 1mwalter1
We all like to think we would be brave when danger comes our way. How you act in a situation is what really counts. Jane did good.
10/3/2009 c1 3lgmtreader
When I saw Ebony10 I knew it would be a good one :-)

Thank you for that wonderful vignette covering those few short moments from the last episode... getting into Jane's head more than we ever get to see for sure on the show. You captured for me an extremely plausible reason for his hesitation, one I hadn't even gotten to thinking about. I mean, we *have* seen him willing to chase people before, but those were personal and RJ related (pilot - letter slipped under his door; RJ's friends when Renfrew got away from them), but you're right, in this case, even though he'd just been personally threatened, this is just another generic bad guy, and he's not trained to instantly respond to the chase, or even respond with chase at all. He was just probably still working over his close call.

So I really like how you brought to light his probable reflections over the whole incident. Beautifully done.
10/2/2009 c1 misanfaery
Wow. This is really well written. I loved what Jane did at the end of the epi. That just looks like bad news. I think that this sums up Jane really well now that he's really realizing how much control he doesn't have.

Elodie~
10/2/2009 c1 32Divinia Serit
SQUEAL! I don't think you realize how much I've missed your stories! This one was a great insight to that awesome moment in Scarlett Letter. I loved the quiver in her voice, although my mind took such a dirty route during the show. Heh! I was like -oh! Handcuffs! :) I loved how you wrote this-style, word choice-everything was superb, and I loved how it made Jane realize and respect what Lisbon does! Thank you for writing!