for TV Time

12/29/2009 c1 240wild wolf free17
*hee* So cute!
3/10/2008 c1 20Dark Roswellian Angel
That was so fun. And you totally have their verbal/physical sparring down to a tee. I'd love to see you do more with this- especially in a MA pairing.
6/9/2007 c1 17Wind Wanderer
You could introduce Alec to the wonders of Cult Films. Ya know; Rocky Horror, Donnie Darko, Star Wars(you know he'd love Leia in the third film). Maybe he could get a game to drive Max crazy.
2/12/2005 c1 babs08
I love this story! It is soo hilarious, I was cracking up! You should definently, DEFINENTLY make it longer but ... I have no ideas for a plot. *goes, sits in corner, rocks back and forth from low self-esteem, Alec hands me an Oreo, life is happy once more... at least, I wish*

hehe

love, Babs
12/16/2004 c1 7Mutant Horse
No plot? No worries! Feckin' hilarious. I loved it intensely. "the fortunate lion has brought down a gazelle..." Go LION! Woo. Love it. You got Max's snotty bitchiness down pat ;)
12/12/2004 c1 13OriginalProxy
Giggle. Giggle. SNERK. Gigglegigglegiggle. I love that last bit "The fortunate lion has brought down a gazelle..' Go Lion." This is hilarious.
10/26/2004 c1 darkangel max x5-452
good story. really funny!
6/4/2004 c1 13Owl
I know I already reviewed this story, but I loved it so much I had to review it again. *g* Seriously, this is hilarious. I was laughing so hard in that kind of gasping, wheezing way while my parents are all, "What is she *on*?" Thanks for the laughs! :-)
12/5/2003 c1 shallowness
I love this fic, it made me heartily laugh and whine to the universe that it could never be filmed, because with the sound effects and the sarcatic commentary and the rough and tumble bickering with Max. I loved the way you played up the feline thing.
I think it works perfectly well as a standalone fic.
5/1/2003 c1 14Leanne8582
I like this story just as it is. A quiet vignette into the lives of our heroes. Alec was too funny. I love watching him get under Max's skin.
12/14/2002 c1 aloof
I was laughing my ass of for this. You hit the characterization on the head! And my god, i do the exact same thing with my oreos - twist, scrape, scoff. *g* sequel?
12/11/2002 c1 9mystlady
HEHEHEE... That was classic.
9/21/2002 c1 Dia
this is perhaps the most original piece I've ever read... and I loved it! I'm also, quite pleased, and mind you it is never something I can overlook, that you managed to weedle in a bit of Max and Alec interaction there... (it's a healthy obsession, I swear!) Heh heh, definetly cute. Great work!

7/15/2002 c1 Toothpicksfromhell
Heheheheheh...I fell off my chair laughing when I read this. The, "Excuse me, I paid for these" remark totally cracked me up. You are my hero.
5/9/2002 c1 3TerriWrym
This is hilarious! You certainly nailed everyone's personalities right on. Alec seems to have a sixth sense about how best to get on Max's nerves, but then all little brothers do. Please continue with this.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »