for When male nature’s calling…

2/25/2012 c1 Blackwater-fan07
I really like this one-shot. I wish it went into more detail and had more dialogue. Maybe continued throughout the night, describing what was said and done. " This is going to be a VERY long day…" leaves room for our imagination; but you're such a great writer, I would've liked to see where you would've taken it. Two sides of the moon is an amazing story!
4/16/2011 c1 2DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK
lol u crack me up
11/15/2010 c1 o0FLAM3S0o
Love it
9/11/2010 c1 1Babaksmiles
hahahaha. Loved it! Thanks for that little window on how hard Nick was trying to get into Leah's pants after his transformation! Very funny! I hope we see some more steamy scenes between Leah and Nick in your story because they are so in love! Love your story!
7/14/2010 c1 14TheRealHinata1996
Lol!Now thats funny!
11/20/2009 c1 4Shes.So.Wasted.Going.Insane
Really good!
10/10/2009 c1 2laurazuleta18
Hahahah

this was really funny! Poor Leah! Had to deal with that!

I totally love this story!

I'm sure the sequel is gonna be great too!
10/6/2009 c1 ktdjfsjhfgkjm
hahahahhahah! that's hilarious! my gosh! haha ;)

-v
10/4/2009 c1 7Lady Katsa
hehehe lol that was so funny!

i love anything about leah and nick!
10/4/2009 c1 54X5 - 452
haha oh i enjoyed this so much. Especially at the end where she thought he had given up but he was just using another means to beg her. Great addition to two side of the moon, can't wait for the update for it!
10/3/2009 c1 102013as
awesome, too funny :)
10/3/2009 c1 Carlina
HAHA wow so i heard that you are working on the two sides of the moon ok...what happend with nick and leah what happend after nick went away from la push ? we need to know because he was about to rape her when she opend the door now that was funny...hahaha taking her pajams off woow talk about horny!

-Untill next time\

-carlina
10/3/2009 c1 6Sally Tomato
Hilarious! Poor Leah never got any sleep. But who needs sleep when you've got a Nick...lol. Great chapter. Can't wait for The Two Sides of the Moon update!
10/3/2009 c1 Jackie
loved it just as I love all your stories can't wait for a two sides of the moon update! Love ya
10/3/2009 c1 elena blackwater
"Nick, it’s not you who’s talking right now. It’s your… soldier." lol

love it , they are so cute and funny together
16 Page 1 2 Next »