for Predator

8/4/2013 c5 Invader Ski
I can't read anymore of this. It's too Out Of Charater for my type, they keeps stating obvious things, and how would Patty's finger print be in the system? She's not a criminal. The plot is okay, but more details coud take place. And that is all.
12/29/2009 c1 Susie
Mar-mar! that was so good!
10/4/2009 c1 M3nah78
Interesting start.. I think to make it just that little better, you could have maybe started off a little different.. i.e Maybe a a few lines/paragraph centered around the actual perp? for e.g him cleaning his hands/kicking the body before leaving? then move on to Benson & Warner examining the body? also perhaps a little more detail into how the body was found - who/when/where/why ?

Dont think I am being mean/critical because I'm not, I'm just trying to give you a few pointers =] Other than that, I think you have a good writing style, I enjoy stories with a fair amount of converse in them and I believe this story could get very interesting and I look forward to reading on =] ... Btw, if you need any help/ideas/imagination I am full of them lol so I'd be more than willing to Beta/give you a few boosts with whatever if you need it in between writing my own fics =]

m3lode x
10/3/2009 c1 jallen512
I really liked the premise of your story. I could totally picture it as a SVU episode. I enjoy your writing style. I wish you the very best of luck. Keep it up! :)