FanFiction.Net
for Second Love? Love Declares!

1/5/2010 c5 4PanwuFace
Can you please update this is an amazing story and your arm should be healed by now.(1/5/10)So please make chapter 6.
1/3/2010 c1 PanwuFace
Please Update I love this story it's amazing so far you can make great progress if you try I belive that everyone that writes on fanfiction has a lot of reading fans like you!
12/29/2009 c6 PanwuFace
Oh my gosh I love this story so keep doing your best.:)Thanks for typing this chapter like in my last review to you.(In auther's note)R/RTYL(Right/review to you later)Bye!(Oh if I'm not logged in as anime3026 then it says my name is Ocean.
12/29/2009 c6 13hopexescaliber
hope your arm gets better, great chapter by the way ^-^
12/28/2009 c5 Ocean
aww you poor thing.how did you break it,how long will it be broken,oh and last question when are you going to update when your arm heals?2 days 5 hours right after the cast is off?

P.S.Why can't you type with your left hand only?
11/20/2009 c5 crazylinda
AW! i wanted to read more than chap. 6. Lov the story so far! Hope ur arm feels better!
11/17/2009 c6 4soccergirl56
I would love to see their date! XD! i also loved the ep! it was my fave of all time! XD! ive watched it 8 times already (and counting) im gonna watch it over and over and over and never get tired from it! XD!
11/14/2009 c6 StrawberryMatt
Awesome chapter XD I can't ride a bike either and I'm already in highschool last time I tried I crashed into my friend and literally flipped the bike
11/14/2009 c6 1OhSnapDragon
HELL YEAH THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EPISODE OF THEIR DATE! IT WASSO EPIC! ONLY REASON I AM WATCHING SHUGO CHARA PARTY IS FOR RIMAHIKO MOMENTS LIKE THAT!

Sorry about your arm though. if I had a broken arm, I wouldn't even try to update(I am so lazy)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/14/2009 c6 5Rikanchuu
OH YES I WATCHED THAT EPISODE! xD

WOO HOO! I knew it from the start! At first, before watching it (I actually watched RAW instead of subbed.. TT_TT and crunchyroll or animeseason -they haven't uploaded it yet TT_TT- or onepieceofbleach won't let me watch TT_TT Damn it! Eff them! Dx), I had to think what kind of episode it was... So my theories were:

1) Possible chance of Rimahiko (ACCOMPLISHED xD); and

2) Nagi might confess to Amu that he's actually Nade (PHAIL. Dx)

... Did Rima really said to FORCE NAGI TO TAKE HER OUT? REALLY? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ! O_O KYA! Rimahiko alert! xD (to be honest, I'm seriously deaf and aided with a pair of hearing aids TT_TT so that's why I actually can't listen to it and needs subtitle on that episode to understand TT_TT)

Okay, I am so HYPERVENTILATING. I am going to faint in any minute. xD

I loved the episode! xDD When I saw Nadeshiko and then Amu hugged 'her', I was like, "OMG I MISSHU NADESHIKO! *glomptacklehugs* xD DAMN I WANNA TAKE AMU'S PLACE AND HUG HER!" And yeah.. Poor Nagi he keeps running and changing! xD

Really? Temari's a Rimahiko fangirl? ilysm and imysm Temari! xD And who knows, Rhythm might also be a Rimahiko too xD

About the story, it's good! I like how Rima and Kusukusu having a talk about Rima's lovelife (Which of the boys she truly liked (LOVED) xDD)

More soon! Glad ur feeling better! (But a bit) :D

~Neko-chan
10/25/2009 c5 stardustdreamer
Aw. I hope your arm heals soon! Not just beacause i want you to finish typing but beacause I hate it when people get hurt.
10/20/2009 c4 8MyForbiddenDestiny
“Bring it on mini-me!”

lol

your arm is broken? hope you get better!

update soon! (well, as soon as possible)
10/19/2009 c4 Juleskat101
LMAO Temari! =_= Teehee Yay for Rythym and KusuKusu... and Rimahiko! ^_^ Teehee update the next chapter for the actual story soon! ^_^ (And i hope ur arm feels better!)
10/19/2009 c5 5Rikanchuu
Aww.. Get well soon! :D

Btw... The last part was so funny when Temari told Nagi and Rhythm to shut up! xD But hey, the last line they said, "Yes, sir!" it should be like this: "Yes, ma'am!" or "Yes, madam!" cuz Temari is a girl right?

I hope your arm heals soon... One more time, get well uber soon! :D :D Don't worry I'll wait, since school has been keeping me busy! :D

~Neko-chan
10/18/2009 c5 1OhSnapDragon
AW That sucks! I never broke my arm in my life but I can imagine hoiw you feel! If I couuldn't type or update, I would be heart broken
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »