for The Truth Is Out There

2/8/2016 c3 25DinosaurTrainFan
Mount Rainbow Facemore, lol!
2/8/2016 c2 DinosaurTrainFan
Good so far, one or two typos or mistakes that need correcting, but still good. I get that the shiny rock is money that the Rainbow Faces must've used a long time ago, but what the heck are the black stick and container of "eggs?" Oh wait, but as the Rainbow Faces have said, that would be telling, now would it? Guess I'll have to read on and find out.
2/8/2016 c1 DinosaurTrainFan
Interesting.
6/4/2011 c4 8Hereward the White
I had to be 'Enterprise', didn't it.
10/13/2010 c9 WTF123
This is unquestionably THE best story Ive ever read. Great Job man! This is what I call pure imagination!
10/13/2010 c8 WTF123
WHOA! Nuclear warheads? Its like a prehistoric Hiroshima! Aside from that, I don't know how much better this can get. If they made this into the next LBT movie, It'd be more than enough to make the series popular again.
10/13/2010 c7 WTF123
I...I just don't know what to say, except...GENIUS!
10/12/2010 c6 WTF123
? The thing with Chomper at the end was pretty stupid if you think about it. Seriously, I know they've been reduced to almost nothing in the sequals, but, wow. Just...wow.
10/12/2010 c5 WTF123
Holy crap. One minute, your a dinosaur, living in a time where the tree bridge is barely invented, and the next thing you know, your surrounded by alien technology, and food youve never even heard of, or tasted.(Cue the Metroid Prime title theme.)
10/12/2010 c4 WTF123
WOOOW! This chapter was WAY more than I expected. Being able to come up with all that, the stone of cold fire being a damaged phrobe(which would explain why it exploded.) Brilliant! Pure imagination man!
10/12/2010 c3 WTF123
WOW. The rainbow faces were even better than I thought they were. I mean, some of that's not even possable today. They must be aliens.(cue the Metroid Prime 2 title theme.)
10/12/2010 c2 WTF123
Im kind of wondering the same things too-What the hell IS that stuff?
2/15/2010 c9 ethan evens
alsome!
12/21/2009 c1 2Chronicler06
First of all, just to let everyone know, I'm the one who came up with this story. That's right, I'm the one referred to as "The Chronicler". (I simply chose to use a different name here because I assumed that a simple name like that might have already been taken.)

Many (but not all) of the events in this story were my ideas. I was especially specific about the flashback scenes in chapter 6 (or chapter 7 if the Preface is considered chapter 1) when I gave the ideas to the author. Although these ideas were mine, I couldn't think of a good plot to combine it with to make a good story. (Besides, I've been busy working on my own story for a while now.)

Now for my actual review for this story: You did a great job, karkovice. The plot you added to my ideas was a good one. I also liked the Star Trek references you added. (It wasn't exactly what I had in mind for this story, but it was still good.) The main reason I asked you to write this story was to advertise my theory about the Rainbowfaces, so to speak, and based on the reviews I've read, I think you did a great job.
11/16/2009 c9 12Paladin Graith
So, is it complete? If it is, then I must say that it was a pretty enjoyable read like many of your other stories dude!
25 Page 1 2 Next »