for By George, It's A Drabble Collection

7/29/2017 c18 45Stonecreek
Monkey suit was such an evocative image. I can just see an uncomfortable Odd looking really dashing in an old-school tux and Ulrich smiling warmly at him and enjoying the humor and the rare sight. Thanks for all the drabbles. If you're still in the mood to add to the collection, I'd like to see something involving Emily, since she has a total of 19 stories on ff.n tagged with her in it.
7/29/2017 c17 Stonecreek
William being a jerk seems like a good default setting for him. When he's not Clone William, that is. When I saw the prompt, I thought this might be a college-age drabble with frats and sororities involved.
7/29/2017 c16 Stonecreek
AW! That's some mind-warpingly fluffy content right there. I like the first half more than the second half, but overall it's very sweet.
7/29/2017 c15 Stonecreek
Sorry for not reviewing the last batch of these you posted. I did all the others, after all. Anyway, this left me in stitches. There's a Peaches and Cream comic by Miu that prominently features a duck...device similar to yours. I don't remember the name, but check it out.

Reason two for the review is that my latest drabble in The Kadic Dossier is in honor of you. I took my favorite line of yours and used it as a drabble prompt. I hope you enjoy, both the forthcoming reviews and the writing I did because you penned some awesomeness.

Lastly, you unfathomably weren't on my author favorites list. That has now been rectified.
12/16/2012 c18 25lemonsdarling
I LIKE THIS TWIST ENDING. ahhh, all of these drabbles are quite enjoyable.
8/3/2012 c17 24SeeMeInTheShadows
Ugh, I know I'm a little late in reviewing, but I still think this is a fantastic drabble, and again, maybe it's my love for William speaking. I think I like this so much because it isn't the usual look at YxUxW in the fact that it's not sympathetic to Ulrich, it's very real- he had his chance, and now he may not. :D
-Shadows
7/21/2012 c13 SeeMeInTheShadows
I think that the WxUxY love triangle is really underused in ways like this, because 1) you are coming from William's point of view and 2) you don't make any of them out to be the bad guys. In fact, their "bad" traits in this could also be construed as good. Very neat.

And the ending was absolutely perfect. 3
7/21/2012 c8 SeeMeInTheShadows
Loved this one! It's a pretty cool look at the friendship dynamic between the LWs and their respective Lyoko powers. I especially like it because you show Jeremie's way of innocently threatening people, which is definitely a part of his personality I don't see exploited as much.
7/21/2012 c3 SeeMeInTheShadows
Can I just say that this one is hilarious? Because it was. I could see Hiroki doing something like this. Great job. :D
12/22/2010 c15 Fracus
. I love Jim's cluelessness.
4/6/2010 c14 45Stonecreek
Not really what I was expecting when I put the prompt up, nor terribly in character IMO, but entertaining nonetheless. Wouldn't they sorta have to know who they're talking to online?
4/6/2010 c13 Stonecreek
For some reason, this chapter just doesn't catch my interest.
4/5/2010 c12 Stonecreek
I love this one to pieces for a couple of reasons.

1. It's a character examination, and it does so cocisely. Aeltia is so full of wonderment, and you can't help but feel the same way.

2. It's canonical. You give it a place in the timeline and it fits without shoehorning required.

3. Well-written, all around. No errors or nothing.

Just pointing that last one out in case others are reading these reviews and want to see what makes a good fic in my eyes. This one hits the major points I'm looking for.
4/5/2010 c11 Stonecreek
If possible, this is better than the previous chapter. I just adore clone William the way you depict him. It's about the only way I can stomach William unless it's uber-angst William.
4/5/2010 c10 Stonecreek
Aw, sweet, stupid (yet oddly aware) clone William. You are the queen of writing him.
25 Page 1 2 Next »