for Wild Flower

12/6/2019 c32 Guest
This is one of the few OC/Felix stories out there and I really enjoy the plot line so far. It was really interesting to see Lily’s change in personality from when she was a human to after she gets turned. The pacing for the chapters following Lily getting turned into a vampire and her time with the Volturi does feel a bit rushed. I would really love to see her reunite with Rosalie and have them reconcile on how they both suffered horrible abuse at the hands of Royce and his cousin. I don’t think she has to choose between her current family and her biological sister. I’m excited to see how you tie everything up.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I really enjoyed your writing
12/7/2017 c32 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
This is the 1st Felix/OC story that I've read and you've completely captured me! I hope she and Rose remember how awful her sister was to her, I'm sure that's why Felix kept Rose a secret. Why bring up the past when it'll only cause you pain. Anyways, I'd love to read more!
11/22/2017 c1 inabellclo
this is a great story and I can say has amazing Plot line
10/31/2017 c32 Sarahburch
Plz update
12/17/2016 c32 Athena-Spencer
Please you can't just stop there I need to know what happens please!
4/13/2016 c32 3DestielLover27
Wait, it can't end like this! What happened?! Does Lilly meet and talk with Rosalie?! What will happened? Please, please, please! Update!
2/2/2016 c32 11Uchiha-no-Hime
Next! Please
2/1/2016 c25 Uchiha-no-Hime
THE TOTALLY REASON!
1/16/2016 c18 pinkspring101
Not sure if it's cause I'm reading in my phone out some of the chapters are missing! Which makes it confusing to read! I'm gutted as I was really enjoying this story it's my first felix/oc one and I'm hooked!
10/31/2015 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
9/24/2015 c32 Siriusly Goode
This was an amazing chapter! I'm literally crying right now. I can't wait for the next update!
5/23/2015 c32 Hannah
This story is simply brilliant! I always look forward to your updates! :D Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! lol.
4/17/2015 c32 Guest
please update soon love this
2/8/2015 c32 Happy.Death.Executioner
Ahhhh and the truth comes out, moreee pleaseee
2/8/2015 c32 lightbabe
I feel sorry for Lily! But you can also see where Felix was coming from! Looking forward to reading more!
642 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »