FanFiction.Net
for Trisha's Morph Club 1:Initiation

2/17/2002 c6 5Greenfalls
Very good Vaporeon, keep it up!

Alex, Fire types don't die from being in the water, Charizard can be in the water a long as it's tail isn't in it.
2/16/2002 c5 69Alex Warlorn
He got abducted or something the other

night."

that's too causual for someone getting kidnapped, abducted how, where? Little shallow. {I can sense something coming!}

when did that kid learn telepathy? his fluffy tail waving lazily behind him all the way.

The I thought their tails were hide Agent Trouble.

a little chiche don't you think? I have the power to destroy your world in an instant. He's got to be joking orange and blue is she a ho-oh or lugia morph? Fire types DIE from being in water.

Ugh . . . okay, I think we need a recape of whose who and whose what (It took me forever to get all the characters in pokemon of the future down) wouldn't that stuff of changed them all the way too?
2/16/2002 c1 I'm leaving
Hmm.. I was referred to you by a friend of mine.

I find your books highly interesting, and the fact that you love Pokemorphs too intrests me..

Anyways, please continue your good work!
2/16/2002 c4 Alex Warlorn
Not the most sopportive or reasonable parents are they?
2/16/2002 c5 goku
I'm a huge fan of your books, and I LOVE this one! Please continue!
2/9/2002 c5 7Yoshiman
Awesome! Very very awesome! If you had AIM, I'd really like to talk to you. Since that ain't going to happen, and since I have a thing against just being another message board junkie (Namely on your boards), I'll do my critiquing right here.

The characters are a bit one-dimentional. Sure, they have different powers, and different backgrounds, but they pretty much act the same through and throughout. Invest in character development!

Item two: This 'Agent Trouble'. I know he's supposed to be evil and all, but if he's an evil villan that recruits people for evil things, what's he doing out in daylight? Also, he seems to have many many rescources at his disposel. How does he get these? I hope I don't have to wait for the finale to know that. :P
2/7/2002 c5 5Perri Lightfoot
Dude! This story rocks! ^_^ Nice to encounter a new character, too - how will Luke manage to adjust? Aw well - write more soon (as in, very soon)! :-)
2/3/2002 c5 7Light Sneasel
This agent trouble looks like he could very well be his namesake. Not only do they have to deal with closed mined fools, they now have to deal with people who want to make them slaves.

And if just putting morph powder in water does that, then what would happen if you put it in a cities water supply?
2/3/2002 c5 Morphing fan
Daz some great stuff Vaporeon ya just keep on da good work
1/26/2002 c4 CT Michael again
Sorry I meant to write a reveiw for chapter four, not chapter one. =P
1/26/2002 c1 CoolTrainer Michael Can't sign in because he is on cousin's comp
Very good! I wonder what happened to Luke? And why was Laura's father so angry? Keep up the good work!
1/25/2002 c4 Alex Warlorn
Actully I don't think cutting of her tail would paralize the rest of her, but it would be the most painful think in human history even after it was done. *Trisha You forgot the *. I laughed at the thought of how surprised they would’ve been if they’d been able to see the person on the other end of the line. In the pokemon world vid-phones have pretty much replaced telephones. They'er her friends, they have a right to know.

Just dissapered eh? heh, he, he, maybe the change isn't finnished yet.
1/25/2002 c4 Light Sneasel
It looks like things are getting bad. And I think there is going to be a jail break. I don't like Laura's parents. Close mindedness is bad. They aren't being fair. But I do understand the shock, but it is still child. But it seems that things will get alot worse.
1/24/2002 c4 Molti -too lazy to sign in
Leave me hanging! Its great..*mutter*

Dont mind me... its great, its awesome, and I WNAT TO READ MORE! DO YOU HEAR MOREEEEEEE! er..
1/21/2002 c3 Molti Tres