FanFiction.Net
for Newsies Again

4/20/2013 c1 3Avalanet
Man, I haven't even started the first chapter, only the disclaimer and title and I already know this is gonna be awesome.
2/22/2013 c2 Newsie4eva
Love it so far! And wow... Max was 25? Is that possible? I'm sorry, but I don't think I believe you. He barely looked older than I do!
Reny
10/10/2012 c3 Guest
Hey, I can bet you're a huge newsie fan, so understand that my reaction to THIS:

In da back, ya lousy little-" But he didn't get his sentence out, because I smacked him across the cheek

Was like Race's reaction to Spot saying on the grounds of Brooklyn. God, this story's awesome.
10/4/2011 c8 Ahc Hannah
I agree that this is one of the best songs (along with Santa Fe and that Irishy tune that they play at the docks), and it's been stuck in my head a lot. It's almost losing it's appeal. Almost.
10/2/2011 c5 Ahc Hannah
I was going to say something. I was going to TYPE something, I mean. What was it…? RIGHT! How DOES someone spend a month in a night? Also, it's boids not boidies.
10/2/2011 c3 Ahc Hannah
If I was the one getting shoved down, I'd probably have said something along the lines of, "Yeesh! I didn't know my size would offend you. By the way, I'm not a shrimp. I'm vertically-challenged."
10/2/2011 c2 Ahc Hannah
BONKERS IS AN AWESOME WORD! Anyways, I'm watching Newsies right now while I read Newsies fanfiction and am thinking up ideas for Newsies fanfictions. I thought I was having problems, but then you made a huge deal about ole Kloppers and some newsies I'd never hoid of. Wait… I just used a newsies dialect. Ah well. Anyways, my point is that I'm glad that somewhere out there is a person with a more serious case of OND (Obsessive Newsies Disorder) then me. ;)
9/25/2011 c1 Ahc Hannah
Harsh. Although the dancing thing just kent to my conclusion that random people can break out dancing in unison in the middle of a street in New York. This is helped by the movie Enchanted where they danced a lot too. And this is also helped by the fact that once when I was filming something for a class (It was hilarious. It involved a chair apocalypse, Batman, an iPhone, and cheeseburgers. Anyone feel free to ask me about the details), one of the actors was in a Batman costume (complete with fake six pack) and a giant nerf gun, and no one commented except one guy who said it was an awesome costume. How does this solidify my belief? It proves that you can get away with some pretty weird things
6/27/2011 c17 18Ron W.312
I love the whole story! I't was amazing!
1/3/2010 c17 Water vs. Fire
Omg, it's done! I love this soo much. Thnx for being dedicated and finishing it, it erk's me when pple don't finish what they start.

-thnx again

bekah
1/2/2010 c17 3InsideMyRainbowEyes
Great! Now it's over I'm guessing? That was a great story and I can't wait to read your others!
12/24/2009 c16 Renahnah
LOL, i love it so far and y does it gotta be over?(tear) im just kidding
12/23/2009 c16 2Spotty's Goil
Ok I love Love LOVE this story but PLEASE do NOTmake them go back to the future unless u gotta sequel PLEASe that'd b like so SAD
12/23/2009 c16 3InsideMyRainbowEyes
OMG! That story was abso-fucking-lutely great! Good Job Dude! Are you making a second? Huh huh! Tell me soon!
12/23/2009 c16 12Katrinka and Nori
DUDE! You freacked me out there! I thought you were gonna just cut it off like that, which would not be cool. one more chapter, Merry Christmas, Nori.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »